What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones Mafia 3

cjrankin

Juniors
Either baelish has two roleblocks per round and targeted me with one, which is unlikely, or he has night kill protection and also blocked danaerys.

mickyj

Bench
See, I don't think she'd be against Olenna, and there isn't room for both in the Lannisters.
She might not be in game. And I think there is a good chance Jammie is not Lannister aligned also. He did tell his Dad to piss off and he does not want the rock

Rebel

First Grade
Vote: Hogg

Well anyway, just in case I die the chick who has been married twice is soc. You guys decide if he is bad or not.

Since I know nothing about GOT I will go look at boobs.

dating-hot-women.jpeg

afinalsin666

First Grade
Petyr was a flip flopper in the last couple games. Whoever targets him he jions their side yeah? Dany probably targeted him.

mickyj

Bench
maybe but it does say he has plans for her after falling in love with her. when i had that role in random mafia if someone targeted me they fell in love and had a 1 in 3 chance of joining me

cjrankin

Juniors
So jon targets petyr, but petyr distracts jon so jon doesnt kill him. Meanwhile petyr blocks daenarys and gets recruited. Thats what i get from the writeup. If this is the case, hogg is 100% baelish.

mickyj

Bench
how many Vig's could town have?
KTF was one
and we seem to have a number of others with kills in write up