What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones Mafia 3

mickyj

Bench
no Stannis is top for sure.
But both would protect Stannis.
Davos would not be protecting her. He hates her.

Parra Pride

Referee
If I was aligned to Stannis I wouldn't have posted all that only for BM to come out and pretty much give himself up.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Seven Kingdoms: 10 Arya, Sansa, Brienne, Oberyn, Tyrion, Jon, Varys,

House Targaryen: 2 Daenerys, Jorah

The Others: 3 The Nights King, An Other, a Wight.

House Lannister: 6 Tywin, Cersei, Tommen, Jaime, The Mountain, f**king Moon Boy for all i know, Bronn maybe?

Independent: 5 Littlefinger, Ygritte, The Brotherhood without Banners? Iron Bank?

Unknown: 3 Baratheon= Melisandre, Stannis, Davos.

mickyj

Bench
Seven Kingdoms: 10
Sam, Jon, Sensa, Bran, Varys, Brienne, Hodor, Merra and bro?

House Targaryen
: 2

Daenerys and Dario or Jorah or ???
The Others: 3
White Walker and some walking dead
House Lannister: 6
Tywin, Cersei, Jammie, Tyrion, Tommen and maybe Mountain or Bolton
Independent: 5
Ayro and the Hound
Red Viper, Little Finger,
???: 3
Stannis, BM and Devos

afinalsin666

First Grade
no Stannis is top for sure.
But both would protect Stannis.
Davos would not be protecting her. He hates her.

In another game maybe. Melisandre very close to being the leader there. Still worth lynching to find out if we get nothing else.

mickyj

Bench
true on Tyrion AFS. Jammie might also be an indie or something. Not happy with his Dad or Sister

afinalsin666

First Grade
Seven Kingdoms: 10 Arya, Sansa, Brienne, Oberyn, Tyrion, Jon, Varys, Bran, Jojen+Meera

House Targaryen: 2 Daenerys, Jorah

The Others: 3 The Nights King, An Other, a Wight.

House Lannister: 6 Tywin, Cersei, Tommen, Jaime, The Mountain, f**king Moon Boy for all i know, Bronn maybe Roose Bolton??

Independent: 5 Littlefinger, Ygritte, Mance Rayder, Ramsey SnowThe Brotherhood without Banners? Iron Bank?

Unknown: 3 Baratheon= Melisandre, Stannis, Davos.

Misanthrope

Staff member

Night One

The dusty streets of King's Landing proved a popular place in the wake of Joffrey Baratheon's untimely demise.

No less than five warriors of renown and power crossed paths and drew steel.

On one side, Sandor Clegane and Oberyn Martell proved unlikely allies as they stood back to back and prepared to do battle against superior numbers. Those foes? Gregor Clegane, Ramsay Snow, and Arya Stark.

"What are you doing, Wolf Pup?" the Hound barked as he say his charge fighting alongside his bastard brother.

"Valar morgulis," she said with a cheeky grin.

A moment's silence - the calm before the storm - and then all five advanced. It was immediately clear who the three had come to kill, as Mountain, Stark, and Snow all bared down on the Dornish prince. His spear spun and he danced like only a Dornishman could, but the numbers were too great.

For every darting stab from Arya he avoided there was a clumsy overhead blow from the Mountain or a sly jab from the Bastard of Bolton. Try as he might, he couldn't survive against such numbers. Gregor Clegane chopped his head off and daubed himself in his blood, just as he'd done to Martell's sister so many years before.

KeepingTheFaith is dead. He was Oberyn Martell, Seven Kingdoms Aligned Red Viper of Dorne.

game-of-thrones-season-4-oberyn-martell.jpg

Seizing his opportunity to enact revenge against the man who had made his life a hell for longer than he could remember, the Hound quickly stepped in and backhanded his older brother. His gauntleted fist sent blood flying from the bigger man's mouth and nose, but not nearly as much as his sword did when he buried it in the bastard's stomach.

thorson1987 is dead. He was Gregor Clegane, House Lannister Aligned Mountain That Moves.

Gregor-Clegane-house-lannister-29649806-576-449.png

----------

Brienne of Tarth had intended to see good work done that night, but a terrific cold haunted her as she prepared to go outside.

She thought better of it and stayed in.

--------

The cold also came to King's Landing that night, and it was the newly promoted Lord Bronn who felt it most keenly.

"Why is it so f**king cold," he asked Lollys as he rolled off her and moved to find a servant who could stoke the fires, "The only part of me that's warm is me prick".

He opened the door and say a horror from legend. It buried its icy blade in his guts.

Lollys screamed as the thing came for her as well.

??? is dead. He was Bronn, Independently Aligned Sellsword cum Lord.

tumblr_m6jo5uVDTl1r3a64n.png

-----

Jon Snow had intended to kill a man that night, but found himself distracted by a letter he'd received.

Dear Lord Snow,

I would have you know that your sister, the Lady Sansa, is under my protection.

Yours in sincerity,

Lord Petyr Baelish of Harrenhall

He decided he'd best stay in.

-----

The lying whore took a beautiful woman to her bed. It's a shame there isn't yet a gif for this wonderful union.

-----

Littlefinger had intended only to distract the Targaryen woman, but upon meeting her decided he had better uses for her than simple distraction.

He was in love.

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
All PMs that need to be out are out. If you did not receive one, it means you were role-blocked or your action returned no result.