What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Pass 2021

kurt faulk

Coach

just got an email from nfl.com telling me my game pass subscription is gonna get renewed in a month and they will still be charging me $175. awesome, especially with the redzone channel on there.

has anyone else found a cheaper subscription fee out there?

dogslife

Coach
Has that dropped in price? I remember giving it the flick years ago because it was ridiculously overpriced. Unless you live in the middle of nowhere and your internet is dogshite, just stream my man

Hold onto that as long as you can, Kurt. It seems that Gamepass is the same price now, no matter where in the world you set your VPN to.

I got the new Madden and it came with a 30% off code for Gamepass, but that only brings it down to about $200 or so.

Vozzy

Juniors
It's quite expensive about $250. But while we are in lock down mode. $250 isn't that bad if say you were to watch mist games over a week while waiting for the next lot of live games to come.

Like 16 games is like over 50hrs a week. I would probably watch it more then I would fox/netflix.

I'm quite pumped for this season I feel it's really open season. Other then where Tom Brady plays no games are a given.

kurt faulk

Coach
Has that dropped in price? I remember giving it the flick years ago because it was ridiculously overpriced. Unless you live in the middle of nowhere and your internet is dogshite, just stream my man

i will never stream again. always cuts out at the most inopportune times. having said that it may be better now but 5 years ago it was a horrible experience. my kids always seem able to stream whatever they want but it must be difficult because they got cut when foxtel go was let go by me.

kurt faulk

Coach
Hold onto that as long as you can, Kurt. It seems that Gamepass is the same price now, no matter where in the world you set your VPN to.

I got the new Madden and it came with a 30% off code for Gamepass, but that only brings it down to about $200 or so.

dead set. that's unusual. as long as they keep charging me the same amount i will never let it go.

Jono078

Referee

Where can you find that 30% off code if you have the game? Or was it a special promotion from wherever you bought the game from?

skeepe

Immortal
I’m paying $US136.99 for the full season. They’re still happy to renew my Costa Rican subscription even though all my logins and watching comes from Australia, and I’m happy to let them.

Latest posts