What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Thread- Finals week 3- Parramatta v Bulldogs

parra_jesus

Juniors
inu's first half performance has made up for his avarge season , he has been on fire causing havoc... keating on report! f**k off what about melbourne storm!!! i admit it didnt look the best but we see worse every week esp from the storm , chicken wing my ass!

Keating won't get suspened for that, Hayne on the other hand? does he have carry over points? if he does he's in trouble i reckon.

parra_jesus

Juniors
for awhile there i would agree and say i would prefer kingston over keating but keating does have his moments of brillance ,not saying kingston doesnt either because when he comes on the whole side lifts with his quick tempo. i think keating is a good hooker to start with with his solid plays then bringing on kingston to lift the tempo of the game

keep running at idris he has missed 6 tackles in the 1st half.
I think we are on top, both their tries came from kicks and the 2nd one was a lucky bounce.

Eelogical

Referee
and emotion runs wild............................hang in there boys. Remember, we are supposed to win by 8

84 Baby

Referee
Our attitude has been brought down to their level and its disrupting our play especially our defence. Can see it affecting Hayne especially too. This is where we find out about them.

And special thanks to Gould. "They're all over them," minute later Dogs score. Phil Gould, champion of the commentators curse

i don't think mid season anybody here thought we would be playing tonight, so what ever happens in the 2nd half enjoy watching our boys go round and if we win we have another week of it, if not well what a ride we have had.