What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Thread

roboshark

Coach
im really not sure what we can do...we are simply out of our depth...add the absolutely diabolical officiating in 2010 and we are really screwed

roboshark

Coach
penalties 6-2 to us in 2 nd half...wot a surprise

these cheatin pink merkins are ruining this competition

and before anyone has a go...yes we are sh*t and deserve to lose

Special K

Coach
roboshark is an early contender for wrist slitter of the year...

Hopefully this game sees the end of Cordoba in our team.

roboshark

Coach
roboshark is an early contender for wrist slitter of the year...

Hopefully this game sees the end of Cordoba in our team.

i dont give a f**k if im the biggest wrist slitter in the history of wrist slitters......and i certainly dont give a f**k what people on here think of me......our game is pathetic

Vossy

Bench
cuthbo can join cordoba at the engadine dragons..

why did it take until 14 minutes left for Vave to see some action..

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I wonder if Manly will get away with their ruck play against Melbourne next week. I have never seen so many hands in the ruck like today. Every Manly tackle was like watching AFL.

runatme

Bench
why the hell was stapleton on the wing up against tony williams dumbest thing i have ever seen stuart do

azzah72

Bench
Turned it off with 30 to go, that's near our best side, probably better all round team on paper than manly and we get flogged.

There was not game plan at all, they all looked lost.

Thats the coaching and the fact that Barrett has no idea, Smithy, I like him but he didn't do much, Snowden and probably Fergo were the best of a very bad bunch.

millersnose

Post Whore
who the **** stacks one side of the attack and just tell the opposition what the **** we are doing? answer Cronulla Sharks

how dare you bag the sharks and be so critical

real fans...the real fanniest of fanny fans..wouldnt dream of doing such a thing

Vossy

Bench
how dare you bag the sharks and be so critical

real fans...the real fanniest of fanny fans..wouldnt dream of doing such a thing

:lol: and im well known for some fluff pieces around this joint but fmd one's eye sight can only take so much punishment

where's yoda?

Feej

First Grade
I blame:
1. The refs
2. My dog
3. Melbourne, who have 300 billion dollars more than anyone else

But, never the coach or the players....... :roll:

Latest posts