What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Tonight

Dragon2010

First Grade
Now referring to the Sharkies -

looks like its going to be a wet one. A huge storm went through south of Wollongong and another on its way to hit Sydney (from radar). Looks like it might be a forward tussle with a kicking game.

Time to fire the f*** up it's gonna be a great game tonight, wet grounds, more rain, get to face Smith since his departure and the likes of Cronulla :crazy:

Go Dragons. Gonna be a kicking and defense based game. It will comes down to who holds balls the best.....o wait.

I used to always worry when it rained, not anymore. It will be a grind, but I expect the sharks to give away alot of penalties.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Best goal line defence in the League.
Player with the best kicking game.

Those factors work just as well in the wet as they do in the dry.

But it'll be close.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. watching the TV. Sharks banner: "Please - a Sharks premiership before I die!" The young fella behind it looked to be in his early 20s. LOL!

Time to fire the f*** up it's gonna be a great game tonight, wet grounds, more rain, get to face Smith since his departure and the likes of Cronulla :crazy:

Go Dragons. Gonna be a kicking and defense based game. It will comes down to who holds balls the best.....o wait.

Interesting.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Looked as sexy as this:

80420d1215727290-ugly-girl-picture-thread-l_d0c8759fd61f35d55130f3eef762a9ee.jpg

smacky

Juniors
They out dragoned us tonight, kept us in our own half, defensive line moving up fast and reducing our metres, good kicking game, reducing errors. But we were also not our usual selves, of course the rain didnt help but made way too many errors in that first half and once they put a couple trys on us it was always going to be hard to come back in that weather.

Bring back choc

Juniors
They out dragoned us tonight, kept us in our own half, defensive line moving up fast and reducing our metres, good kicking game, reducing errors. But we were also not our usual selves, of course the rain didnt help but made way too many errors in that first half and once they put a couple trys on us it was always going to be hard to come back in that weather.

They also scored 2 VERY dubious tries for mine.... 1 from a RIDICULOUS benefit of the doubt grounding, the other from a RIDICULOUS Milked penalty. Not to mention the hopeless decision they ruled against early in the game when we should have had 6 more tackles on their line.

but yes... they played the game of their lives. We played poorly. They won by 6 points.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Any news on injuries ? - that head clash between Scott & Gasnier left a couple of battle wounds. I heard Wayne Bennett say that Weyman's outlook wasn't good. Also, was that a chicken wing by Scott in the first half ? There might be a few forced changes for the Warriors game.

Gaba

First Grade
1 lost in 10 games

the dragons were disappointing , at least they didnt lose to a side what played badly

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Now you know what it's like to start the season as premiership favourites. Expect the Cronullas and everyone else to lift every week against you. I wouldn't be surprised if you lost to Parra.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Now you know what it's like to start the season as premiership favourites.
Of course, no one here knows that feeling.

I sense another poo poo rant where he thinks the world revolves around him.

Poupou Escobar said:
Expect the Cronullas and everyone else to lift every week against you.
Wow... genius. You missed your calling as a rocket surgeon.

Zoggy

Juniors
Can't believe we lost . Oh well had to loose sonner or later. Sharks played very well and we just didn't match it with them

STG 002

First Grade
does that mean the sharks can claim to be the best rugby league team in the world now?

Latest posts