What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Websites

Timmo

Juniors
rlgamer.cjb.net said:
in actual fact rlgamer.cjb.net has everything and is most likely the best site out there, well atleast so far.

Na, that site is crap. Gol's website is the best. And always up to date. Plus rlgamer has a terrible design and too many links. I hate it in fact.

rlgamer.cjb.net

Juniors
nah rlgamer is way better designed than gols site.
A
nd the kid who designed those sim things needs some help because that is sort of budget.

kiwi_man

Juniors
rlgamer.cjb.net needs to shut his mouth, he is saying that Gols site is crap then can i ask him why he took evey thing off Gol??
god damn site stealer!

Erhan

Juniors
If you cant read the text properly because of f*cked up colour choice and background then the website is pretty much useless. Take note rlgamer.cjb.net

Timmo

Juniors
rlgamer.cjb.net said:
And the kid who designed those sim things needs some help because that is sort of budget.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That's the funniest thing I've read all day! You've MADE my day!
Maybe me, the "kid", could ask the guy who made rlgamer.cjb.net to spruce up my sims website a bit! It's heaps budget! My idea of budget is a website that is so budget that it cannot produce it's own material. THAT'S budget! My idea of a budget website is one that has no eye for design and has backgrounds that distract your eye from the stolen text.

You're a dropkick mate. Had to be said.

Priddo

Juniors
Timmo said:
rlgamer.cjb.net said:
And the kid who designed those sim things needs some help because that is sort of budget.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That's the funniest thing I've read all day! You've MADE my day!
Maybe me, the "kid", could ask the guy who made rlgamer.cjb.net to spruce up my sims website a bit! It's heaps budget! My idea of budget is a website that is so budget that it cannot produce it's own material. THAT'S budget! My idea of a budget website is one that has no eye for design and has backgrounds that distract your eye from the stolen text.

You're a dropkick mate. Had to be said.

Amen to that......by the way rlgamer.cjb.net........why would u bother making this site or maintaining it seeing as so many hate it?

CliffyGC

Juniors
rlgamer.cjb.net said:
i didnt write that thing about your sims site that was salvador the guy who has being ripping everyone off. he has my password because he was on staff.
what he was on "your staff" as in sitting on your staff

This blokes a nice person

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
rlgamer.cjb.net said:
CliffyGC SharkSlayer you say im the nice person well anyone who goes for many must be such a twinkie that it has effected their sense of judgement when it comes to picking a team to support.

Mate i think anybody who is delusional enough to think there is a club called "Many" must be such a twinkie that it has effected their sense of judgement in knowing what the word "Plagiarism" means.

Timmo

Juniors
Dragon Fanatic said:
rlgamer.cjb.net said:
CliffyGC SharkSlayer you say im the nice person well anyone who goes for many must be such a twinkie that it has effected their sense of judgement when it comes to picking a team to support.

Mate i think anybody who is delusional enough to think there is a club called "Many" must be such a twinkie that it has effected their sense of judgement in knowing what the word "Plagiarism" means.

Good call champ.
rlgamer.cjb.net said:
i didnt write that thing about your sims site that was salvador the guy who has being ripping everyone off. he has my password because he was on staff.
What I don't understand is, if this is your user account and this salvador guy(who you claim is the guy who made this site) has logged in, then why is your username rlgamer.cjb.net when you are not associated with it? Also, I am positive that the website was made by some loser called Aaron Peg. So I refuse to take in or believe anything you say. It's one thing to steal website material, and be innocent because you didnt understand it was wrong, but to come onto this forum and be arrogant and rude and to lie just makes me think you are a deadset nice person.

Goleel

Juniors
Yeah, and the feelings mutual you idiot. Or was that your 'mate' who also uses your account? Are you blokes too mentally challenged to create two different accounts and post on here as different users? Or are you just full of shit?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Or are you all just too bloody uptight to sit back and not bitch and whine about every little comment that is made.

I don't expect to be abused here.

You blokes should pull your bloody heads in. You're all acting like a bunch of children waiting for the candy store to open, and in the mean time are ganging up on each other rather than looking at the candy through the window (how's that for extending the metaphor :lol: )

Calling people you kno only over the net poofs and wankers isn't going to make you feel big, no matter how much you convince yourselves, so just bloody well get over it. I can reassure you right now, I'm not the only one fed up with it.

So in summary - speak your mind, but don't act like a child.

That's all :D

eastsrule

Bench
I just went to that http://rlgamer.cjb.net/ site thingy.

Pretty shit design. The colours are hard to read and you go from dark background, dark text to fluro graphic buttons.

Gol's design, isn't graphical, but it is sweet. Easy to navigate etc.