What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Origin III - Wed 17 Jul - QLD 4-14 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Queensland

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozza91

Coach
Panthers fans are very sensitive about their Origin failure of a halfback. Trying to defend his NSW performances is laughable.

Brad Fittler medal in a losing series playing against Edrick Lee, Dunamis Lui and Corey Allan f**king lol.

Reflector

Juniors
NSW had their foot on the throat in game three of 2022.

Then Too Poo went full Paul Carriage on a nothing kick return.
And in the second half, with a real arm wrestle underway, Joey pointed out that whoever got the next penalty would be pivotal. NSW were awarded the next penalty, kick for touch, solid field position to mount pressure....then Jacob Saifiti knocks it on from play the ball on the second f**king tackle...

Reflector

Juniors
In a perverse way, I am quite enjoying the arguing amongst my fellow Blues (especially those who hail from the areas along T1) about the merits of Moses vs Cleary at starting halfback next series. Shows we actually have genuine options in the halves at long last...

Much better than the bad old days where it would basically be non-Roosters fans vs Roosters fans debating whether Mitchell Pearce was shit or not...

In a perverse way, I am quite enjoying the arguing amongst my fellow Blues (especially those who hail from the areas along T1) about the merits of Moses vs Cleary at starting halfback next series. Shows we actually have genuine options in the halves at long last...

Much better than the bad old days where it would basically be non-Roosters fans vs Roosters fans debating whether Mitchell Pearce was shit or not...

Moses 6 and Cleary 7 would be NSW's best combination.

Iamback

Coach
And in the second half, with a real arm wrestle underway, Joey pointed out that whoever got the next penalty would be pivotal. NSW were awarded the next penalty, kick for touch, solid field position to mount pressure....then Jacob Saifiti knocks it on from play the ball on the second f**king tackle...

yep some bone head decisions out there

Iamback

Coach

It is a debate for salty fans, In almost every metric Cleary is the 1st picked.

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
If QLD are picking the likes of Kaufusi and Capewell NSW's should really go on a massive run

As discussed here. They had 3 from 4, 2020 had so many outs that series.

2022 has been discussed how game 3 played out.

Latrell missing every game last year into Cook as a centre hurt.

But NSW has won 4 of the last 7 series with guys like Best and co continuing to develop

I still think that Cleary and Moses would be awesome together as long as they can get out of each others way. Luai off the bench.

Reflector

Juniors
Hasn’t that merkin Billy Slater proven himself to be the most unlikeable, sore loser, sour, miserable piece of shit we all thought he was

his response since losing has been nothing but embarrassing really
His last NRL game was no different, mouthing off at the ref to "Use his f**king eyes merkin" when a call didn't go Melbourne's way.

As I said in an earlier comment, all those years having it gift-wrapped to him at the Storm and Qld have gone to his head...