What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Websites

villageidiot

Juniors
the real RL Gamer is preety cool, i talk to him on MSN, hes got his act together now, and is now putting credit...

I still Recommend Gols site, he has the monopoly of SJ:RL fansites at the moment, so if you want news go there

I made a site, www.geocities.com/sjrlgamer for a school project, there isn much there and I try to put as much as i can without copying gols but thats impossible so... yeah.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Timmo said:
I am positive that the website was made by some loser called Aaron Peg.

There was an Aaron bloke a while back who was ripping of Chris Cox's Bronconet stuff heavily. Dont remember his last name though. The conspiracy thickens :D :D

I like Gols and Locksleys sites. Easy to use an not full of bandwidth hogging crap. Also Gol seems committed to bringing back ex teams so thats a winner with me.

Alan Shore

First Grade
theVodkaCircle said:
Timmo said:
I am positive that the website was made by some loser called Aaron Peg.

There was an Aaron bloke a while back who was ripping of Chris Cox's Bronconet stuff heavily. Dont remember his last name though. The conspiracy thickens :D :D

I like Gols and Locksleys sites. Easy to use an not full of bandwidth hogging crap. Also Gol seems committed to bringing back ex teams so thats a winner with me.

Aron Lal.

Matta

Juniors
Timmo said:
Also, I am positive that the website was made by some loser called Aaron Peg.

That could be his dad, I don't think they give internet connections to six year olds.

TripleM

Juniors
.. which it was, almost once a week at one point. Then, as you very well know, Locksley was going to put up some videos for us, and had problems getting them onto his computer. So now he is still trying to upload them, last I heard he was getting some new program within the week that would hopefully work.
You know very well how much work was put into that site.