What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday *spolier*

Hammershark

Juniors
The game is at the 28 min mark and scores are level 6 all. so far the attack has looked pretty good apart from the bombed try by Paea. Campbell has been disapointing at fullback so far I think hes knocked on 3 times already and only taken 1 clean ball.

Hammershark

Juniors
Halftime now been a pretty impressive first half for a new team Campbell has been disappointing but I'm sure he will lift his game. St Geroge were hitting hard early on but the Titans were up to it and scored the first points

petetheileet

First Grade
well done on a great match guys, ur boys showed a lot of control at the right times and all their skills we knew were gna come out, i wish u guys the best for the seadon to come

Coaster

Bench
Collingwood Storm said:
funny how all ur score came from ex-storm players....all u needed was a bit of steve turner magic hahaha

Yep Turner would have been good for us, how did he go on the weekend btw?

I missed his performance, nevermind ill catch it next week im sure :crazy:

But you are right those Melbourne ex players are awesome, thanks for those, specially Friend and Webster, they have suited in well, we will be keeping an eye on the rest of those junious you have, im sure a few we come back to queensland where they belong.

Coaster

Bench
Wobbygong said:
Well done to the Premier League dragons players.

That was your full side goose, hahah, fancy coming on to our part and bagging your own team, bloody hell your pathetic:lol:

Coaster

Bench
petetheileet said:
well done on a great match guys, ur boys showed a lot of control at the right times and all their skills we knew were gna come out, i wish u guys the best for the seadon to come

Great job to your guys also, Creagh is something special.

Was a good tough game, with no dirty stuff.

See you in the finals hopefully

Dave Q

Coach
Pound for pound, the Titans played well above most league critics expectations.

No doubt about it, that was the Saint's best out there.

An accomplised performance Titans, a historic day.

Welcome Titans, welcome to hell!

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Good game guys. I expect you to cause a fair bit of havoc in this comp! Give 'em hell :)

Phoenix 36

Juniors
Who thought Matt Hilder was all at sea at 5/8 ???? Put Rogers at No1 and move Presto back to the halves.??What do other Titans think??

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
it would only be logical.
prestons one of the best 5\8s in the nrl behind dykes and lockyer, y wouldnt u put him there?
rogers is good enough to play anywhere, and fullback id say would b his most usefull position, a player like that needs as much room as possible.

you r going to need to get everything rite to beat teh sharks

Hammershark

Juniors
I think the Titens would have beat the Dragons comfortably if Paea didn't bomb those two tries and Preston only had a shocker instead of an absoloute shocker

Latest posts