What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday thread and all that stuff

JOB 3:14

Juniors
Parra Guru said:
At the end of the day, all that matters is who went home with the 2 points.

Unfortunately it was a great effort, but the doggies are the only team in the comp who won't lie down. They push and push for the 80 minutes. Which is why that play by Blake on the 5th was so crucial to the outcome. I'm not having a dig at Blake. Riddell did the exact same thing last season in the same situation. The knock on by Josh at the end was also disappointing. We really need to smarten up as a team & slow it down a little when we are under pressure.

All in all I thought the rest of the game was great. Our outside backs are using the width well & the halves, while still a bit rusty, are coming good. Finch was good today, and can hopefully carry it with him next week!

It was an exciting game, and the dogs were deserved winners, although I don't really think they brought their A game with them this week.

I suppose last week against Manly was an abberation.
FMD:lol: :lol: :lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
Kornstar said:
Mason won the game for the Bulldogs. I thought it was our best game of the year to tell you the truth.

That's rubbish. They had 17 players who stuck to their game plan and never gave up.
I agree with the second part though.

Suity

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I really thought when we we're up 14 - 6 we should have for the try, the Dogs were there for the taking 20 - 6 could have made all the difference. but we we're a lot better than only 4 point leaders after 40 mins.

parra pete

Referee
Eric Grothe junior seems to be obsessed with becoming Eric Grothe senior.
He should try and run aroundd the player instead of over them all the time

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra pete said:
Eric Grothe junior seems to be obsessed with becoming Eric Grothe senior.
He should try and run aroundd the player instead of over them all the time

did you ever see EGS pass?? not that he needed to but really!! why does junior have to cart the ball up as if he's Beetson or Solomona??

Latest posts