What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday thread: Eels vs Panthers

Hindmarsh may be a workhorse in defence, but he looks like the most "least likely" player in the whole NRL to do anything when he gets the ball in attack (particularly close to the opposition line)

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Do u see how much we miss benny boy. He shuts out the rhs corridor

Yep. It's not good with Morgan, Blair, Sandow and whoever the other merkin out there is.

Someone should blow up our right side.

f**king looks like we are missing Smith. Even though some people think he's useless.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
I can c now why Roberts played reggies all of last year, very ordinary and looks to be rubbing of Sandow, Kearney should go for the mere fact he continues to pick Lasalo, Keating and Morgan, we are an absolute disgrace I ve never seen a team who quite obviously have no inclination to put in for their coach if not for themselves and us poor bastards.

Agent Mulder

Bench
X2

I'm about to kick my f**king tv in. I've had a gutfull of this shit. Everyone can go and get f**ked as far as I'm concerned.

I am the same, Ive been a Eels fan since ive been 4 and i've gotten to the point that i didnt even watch the game today so when i rocked up here and saw the Eels down 23 zip, It didn't shock me at all and when i came onto the forums and see people blowing up like this, It didn't shock me.

Kearney has to go, Plain and Simple, Even a HC coaching a NFL team with a 6-28 record would not even last even if they coached the Tampa Bay Bucs.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Posted many times last year that Roberts was overated, was suspect to pressure.
He has to go as a 6 - back to reggies or preferably retirement.

SK & 3P have to go - things may get get very ugly short;y if you don't resign.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Why are we always so f**king tired? Is it because that merkin topped himself in the off-season?
Your an absolute disgrace, who do u think you are making comments like that, oh well one less member, I wont posting here anymore with the likes of yourself, I think we know who the MERKIN is tonight.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Your an absolute disgrace, who do u think you are making comments like that, oh well one less member, I wont posting here anymore with the likes of yourself, I think we know who the MERKIN is tonight.

I'll try and refund your membership. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Who am I kidding? I hope you fall down the f**king stairs too.