What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday - Warriors v Broncos

nswarrior

Juniors
Really looking forward to this one but I have a bad feeling about it. Nikorima out of the team for some reason - he had a quiet game against the Bulldogs

Betting odds almost even but Warriors on a bit of a roll and the players must be fired up after 3 wins and hope of making the finals.

Hope they channel the enthusiasm and play to win each set rather than trying to score off every set and lose composure

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Kodi is out as his partner just had another pepe.

I like that Chad is in, while I liked what SOS was bringing the last few weeks, you get a little more with Chad but without the poor plays.

Im picking Warriors by 10

nswarrior

Juniors
Kodi is out as his partner just had another pepe.

I like that Chad is in, while I liked what SOS was bringing the last few weeks, you get a little more with Chad but without the poor plays.

Im picking Warriors by 10
Glad to hear Kodi is out for family reasons rather than anything more. I have been really put off him when he quoted that contracts didn’t mean much a couple of months ago after taking up the player option

nswarrior

Juniors
Townsend in, SOS out
Jazz to start at Hooker with Egan in the bench
Murchie on the bench and Frei 18th man

If Townsend is fit that brings in a lot of experience and more class into the halves.

team looking good on paper but nervous as hell and I have a bad feeling about this one 🤞

A break twice by Broncos, Haas the most scary and Walsh got him with help.
The go wide and a sliding defense doesn't overshoot and shut them down.

Trapped in goal, DWZ passes wide to CHT and looks to lose ball in tackle.
Getting checked.
Bunker calling him Walsh, shows how much they actually look.
Looks like he doesn't put pressure and Broncos push it after whistle blown.
Lucky there. Dropout.

Broncos knock on bomb DWZ chasing and Curran picks up.

Aitken scores, reaching out after tackle stopped and elbow touched ground.
Double movement! Silly boy.