What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameplay pics...

***MH***

Bench
courtesy of Radman, rugbyleague2.com forums
photos taken at Armeggedon expo in Wellington
gamepic1.jpg

gamepic2.jpg

Jono Russell

Bench
nah by looking at them the field looks alot wider more room to move not so cramed up. could be good for some decent chip and chase plays or good grubber option on the 5th

Darth Bobo

I just hope that the pics are from a work in progress. That looks as crap as number 1 did.

That is fine by me as long as the rules and the gameplay have been improved. Or failing that SidHe invests in some after sales support. I'm not talking about spending time answering queries but fixing bugs and errors in the game.

subsbligh35

Juniors
Hey its a blurry camera photo.

You guys always expect the world. RL2 will be like an update rather than a overhaul.

Look at the scoot option from the play the ball. That wasn't mentioned in the press release..

Paullyboy

Coach
Yeh thats true, thats a great addition.

Hopefully they get the mix right for it though, would be bad if it was too easy to scoot and people just did it every play, while on the other hand would be dissapointing if you just got tackled straight away like in RL1.

I agree with the person that said it looks wider allowing more space, that would be very nice indeed.

[furrycat]

Coach
Darth Bobo said:
I just hope that the pics are from a work in progress. That looks as crap as number 1 did.

That is fine by me as long as the rules and the gameplay have been improved. Or failing that SidHe invests in some after sales support. I'm not talking about spending time answering queries but fixing bugs and errors in the game.

1. Blurry photos you can't tell about the graphics... I was there, it is 100 times better
2. Sidhe don't make the choice about making patches and fixing bugs, HES does. HES will decide if there are to be patches made.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
The "Brock Lesnar" stance is annoying but wont take anything from the game..

If the forward passes and the soft defense from a scrum is fixed then it will be pretty good..oh also more gang tackles.

Looking back at the game the only thing that wasnt good would probably be the single player game modes..multiplayer was pretty good although scores would be around 60-64.

simostorm

Bench
Those pics look awesome, I hope theve got the shoulder charge
working good cos I want to "Sonny Bill" the crap out of everyone.

Matt M

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
The first pic we got of RL1 were nothing as good as the finished product, so don't get too worried!

yeah and when I played the demo I almost hijacked a bomb and blew up Sidhe, but the final game turned out alright in the end.

strong_latte

Juniors
The game is gonna kick arse fella's, don't worry about that! They have weta doing Mo-Cap, Vossy back for the best commentary in any sports game IMHO, they have a wealth of attacking and defensive options and the passing system (I'd imagine or at least hope) will have been heavily improved over the first one and tones of game modes including a comprehensive season mode with mid rep games and everything!!! This game is gonna rock!

Oh and just quickly for Tamazoid: Why the f**k do you have a George Bush shot as your avatar??? What has he got to do with our beloved game of rugby league? As far as I remember he played union! The sworn enemy of most posters on this forum! Therefore if you have a photo of him, it should be of him hanging from the goal posts at a cross code match where the roos take on the wallabies ;)

Latest posts