What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameplay pics...

Paullyboy

Coach
Hahaha, surely you dont think because someone has a picture of Bush that they must like union,

that is one of the most ridiculous assumptions I think I have ever read in my life

strong_latte

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
Hahaha, surely you dont think because someone has a picture of Bush that they must like union,

that is one of the most ridiculous assumptions I think I have ever read in my life

No, not really, I just f**ken loathe everything George Bush stands for and wanted a rugby league related pretext to have a go at him for it :D

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Tell me thats not Wiki in the warriors 11 #-o

Other than that, im looking forward to it. Good luck sidhe and HES cant wait :clap:

MadDogMason

Juniors
Looks good IMO..They are early shots so be prepared for a great game.

Newest News :
Also rumours are going around that the gameplay is one of the most smoothest in
any sports game...? Can't wait for this :mrgreen:
New screenshots and maybe Video mid May :mrgreen:

Red Bear

Referee
Deano wire till i die said:
GoTheBears, can i ask you why you think super leage is "scum"?
Nothing to do with english super league dont worry, just my views on what happened in the Australian version. My views have been written in various other topics on these forums and we dont neeed this topic to be sidetracked.

Latest posts