What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gamepro Review!

Blunty

Juniors
Just read the first Gamepro mag with the RL review. It gets a major rap, regarding gameplay and in game graphics. Really does look awsome, even though the author spelt SIDHE 'sihde' for some reason. The only bad thing they pulled out was the lack of graphics in the cut scenes. If that is the only blemish this game is going to be amazing. The amount of work they have done on this one, if they do a quarter of the work on the next one it'll be the best game ever. But the article really empasised the smoothness and awsome style of the gameplay, which I think is most important. Top work boys at Sidhe and Hes!

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
yer i saw the review this morning it has a few new screenies and two pages of review they basically gave it a great rap except it sed "the animations are so-so they had no gloss" but i think they were looking for something bad 2 say cause on the video it looks great! it sed at the top that the prices were 99$ for xbox ps2 AND pc when its 90 for pc. i dont think they played the game for over 5mins since they spelt "sidhe" "shide" i wonder wat sidhe think of that...... :D :D :D

nz_kid

Juniors
hey where do you buy the magizine from and how much is it and also would some kind person please put the review up on this site
Thanks

-JJ-

Juniors
Well if it is, nobody takes much notice of the law, as scans of previews from magazines get put on the internet quite a bit.

devonuto

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
yer i saw the review this morning it has a few new screenies and two pages of review they basically gave it a great rap except it sed "the animations are so-so they had no gloss" but i think they were looking for something bad 2 say cause on the video it looks great! it sed at the top that the prices were 99$ for xbox ps2 AND pc when its 90 for pc. i dont think they played the game for over 5mins since they spelt "sidhe" "shide" i wonder wat sidhe think of that...... :D :D :D

ever heard of a thing called a tpyo...

yes, that was intentional...

gaterooze

Bench
It's fantastic the game is getting some good press already! Don't get too excited just yet though, Gamepro is one of those mags that is, um, very "influenced" in their reviews (i.e. they'll basically write whatever a company wants them to write, and barely play the game). I'm sure in this case though, it will all be justified.

I noticed at Gameswarhouse, NRL 2003 takes 3 of the top 5 "most Pre-orderded" games! The top is PS2, 3rd is X-box, and 5th is PC.

The momentum is really building for Chrissy -- hope they stick to the Dec 12th date.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
devonuto said:
KimmorleyKiller said:

ever heard of a thing called a tpyo...

yes, that was intentional...

lol its funny cause its intentional

Crippler

Juniors
Dragon said:
Just realised Fifa 2004 got 7.5/10, and RL got 8/10. Way to go Sidhe!!!!!! :D

any sport game is better than FIFa :)

when RL gets up there with PES3 10/10 in terms of gameplay i will be very happy.