What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Games advice

Freak

Juniors
OK peoples since you all assisted Moffo with his choice of console, I was hoping to get some advice regarding some top quality games which will keep me amused for hours on end.

You see Im having a knee reconstruction on Thursady and I intend on pumping the PS2 through the rehab period.

OK since NRL is not available for at least another 4 weeks, what other games can you suggest to eat into my rehab period!

Generally I like games of the sporting nature as I can relate, however if there is a game I must attempt which isn't a sport game please let me know!!

I intend on buying about 3 to 4 games, but I need to know by Tuesday afternoon.

Cheers

raidersfan

Juniors
I recomend GTA 3 & Return to castle Wolfenstein. Both very fun games that'll keep you wanting more.. spesh RCW.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Tiger Woods Golf
Madden Football

Both will consume many hours of your time, with great replaybility.

JoeD

First Grade
Gran Turismo if you are interested in car racing games. Cricket is not a bad game either.

Madden 2004 is out, or at least it was at Kmart when I looked. (In Melbourne)

I would suggest GTA Vice City and either Madden or NBA Live, both great sports games

devonuto

Juniors
Either of the METAL GEAR SOLID games, they're awesome... will get you keen for the next installment in 2004.

Jono Russell

Bench
i recomend GTA:vice city for shore that is a 10/10 game and in all honesty no game will ever come close to it besides the nrl game and if they realease another gta game.

another great game for sport is rugby and soon to be realeased in like a week is rugby 2004 it wont compare to nrl but it is stilla great bloody game and it will have the super 12's in it.

also afl 2004 is preety great game it has lots of stats and awards and you can have 10 continues seasons in a row.

also if you like soccer i really reccoment This Is Soccer 2003 or fifa 2003 both f**king excelent games.

Jono Russell

Bench
Changa said:
X-Men vs Street fighter u have to trust me on this one bro.

as much as i like fighting games if he is looking for a game to get him through his recovery a fighting style game like that isnt the best because once you play for a few hours and become a master fighter the game can usually be finished with in the day or two.

if you want fighting though go for smackdown:SYM its is preety classy wrestling game and you will get days upon days of endless fun.

Super Coach

Juniors
You will be lucky if you get a spare second between all the rehab to be playing games. Good luck with it all and hope it heals well and you are back up and running in no time. :lol:

Cupid Stunt

My time 4 wasters would have to be:

GTA: Vice City. Not necessarily hard but bloody good fun.
Madden: Because it's Madden.
GT 3: You have to have at least one good racer.
S.O.C.O.M: Becaue this game just gets better & better.

When your back on your feet get the Eye-Toy. A couple of schooners of vodka & this suddenly becomes the greatest game ever made... :lol:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
GTA 3 or Vice City, Tony Hawk 4, Rugby 2001 (I play it like its rugby league just to ease the craves for NRL game).

B_Tiger

Juniors
the only game you will need is ISS pro evolution 2. That game is f**king sweeeeeet. I've been playing it for a year now and at first I spent just about every spare minute of my summer holiday playing it. There is shitloads to do and you won't get sick of it.

Freak

Juniors
OK
In for the Reco tomorrow so I thought I would let you know I ended up purchasing 2 games.
1. Madden 2004. I expect big things as I could have bought Madden 2003 for 1/2 the price.
2. GTA Vice City. Looks pretty cool, and a game you need to play Solo, not something to share with your mates.

I was tempted by ISS Pro Evolution 2 as I love soccer games, but I still have not fully mastered This is Football 2003 and I am sure this will keep me occupied.

Thanks for all your advice!! :D

Latest posts