What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garden State

hrundi99

First Grade
Melstar said:
its really quite an intelligent film...

Probably best not to see it with the mates then... :roll:

I love most indie cinema and I'm looking forward to this. I also want to see I (heart) Huckabees.

My favourite films of the last 2 years have been Lost In Translation and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

frank

Juniors
Hrundi, in all seriousness, can you tell me what you enjoyed about Lost In Translation?

I usually love independent films and I'm a huge fan of Bill Murray, but I really thought Lost In Translation sucked.

Megalomaniac

Juniors
Melstar said:
SydneySwan said:
Is it a good movie to watch with your mates or with your partner?
I guess probably moreso with your partner, but its not a typical chick flick or anything like that, so you could still see it with friends.

Its a shame that it did only get limited release, as its really quite an intelligent film that, with the right marketing, could have been much more successful as far as ticket sales go.

Cheers mate! I have to see this film now lol! Love intelligent films. I watched Ocean's Twelve today. Top stuff :thumn

Melstar

Juniors
Megalomaniac said:
Cheers mate! I have to see this film now lol! Love intelligent films. I watched Ocean's Twelve today. Top stuff :thumn

Be warned, that its intelligent by my standards lol. Some people, hrundi for example, will probably not agree with my saying that its an intelligent piece.
You should definitely go and see it though, I'm probably going to see it again tonight I think. I thought it was fantastic

NC

Juniors
I saw this about 2 weeks ago and absolutely loved it! It's the first time I've been able to sit through a whole movie without getting distracted. Zach Braff has done a great job for his movie.