What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gasnier out this week

The Colonel

Immortal
Gasnier wasn't playing on Sunday either nor the week before. I'll believe it when I see it.....

number8

Juniors
He will be missed but they'll still be a tough game. Dragons always have someone ready to step up!

Nickeel

Juniors
Yeah, as Colonel says he was 'definitely out' last Sunday, and the week before that - and this was a few hours before the game... then he was a last-minute inclusion. More than likely he will play.

Nick

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
Last week on the Sunday Roast, Tim Gilbert said he had been told by Nathan Brown that Gasnier was definitely out. Then to my suprise (and probably Tim Gilberts) out runs M Gasnier. I won't beleive it until I don't see him run out on Friday

V1er

Juniors
It might be better if he does play, storm exposed a weakness in defence between him and best last week.

I think that weakness was definately Best.

Best has had a good season so far but that last game, and I suppose the one before, were both pretty weak for the standard he has set himself so far in 06.

yy_cheng

Coach
sooperdooper said:
on form he would be more scared of Luke O Dwyer not Ben Smith

I meant in Defense. Ben is a mountain in defense.

O'Dwyer is a good defender but goes around the legs.

Hellsy

Immortal
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
Last week on the Sunday Roast, Tim Gilbert said he had been told by Nathan Brown that Gasnier was definitely out. Then to my suprise (and probably Tim Gilberts) out runs M Gasnier. I won't beleive it until I don't see him run out on Friday

Apparently Gaz turned up to the ground and said "I want to play"

Great game last Sunday, it was very entertaining to watch

parra pete

Referee
I hope he plays.....I hope they are at full strength....I hope they start red hot favorites...
If there is a bigger mob of show ponies in the competition than St George/Illawarra I don't know who it is....
St George supporters think they're great,
But during the season, just wait,
The Eels with their speed and dash,
Will cause the Dragons hopes to crash
....Parra Pete.

cardinal

Juniors
He has not been named in the side creagh is in the centres, that makes it fair seeing we dont have Tahu.

jayman

Juniors
no gaz will be a big blow for them.. least we have grown used to no tahu for a while..

i feel alot better about this game now that gaz isnt playing.. b4 i was worried we might get trounced.. but things are looking up now..

-Gurueel-

Juniors
nahhhhhhhhh i would rather he played. Dragons fans always make excuses for why they lose, now they'll have one before the game has even started. Gaz or not - we're still a good chance

mickdo

Coach
-Gurueel- said:
nahhhhhhhhh i would rather he played. Dragons fans always make excuses for why they lose, now they'll have one before the game has even started. Gaz or not - we're still a good chance
I think they are more likely to use the fact that Barrett is playing as an excuse if they lose :lol:

bradeel

Juniors
surely when you weigh up the injury and suspension concerns of both clubs we can claim the genuine underdog status in this match? Tahu, T. Smith, McKinnon, and everyone bar Cayless and Cordoba who we had signed up to play in the front row vs Gasnier and an ageing Shaun Timmins. Surely they can't come up with excuses if they lose this match??