What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gasnier signed with union?

legend

Coach
Haha, it's not real it's the annual LU April Fool's day prank and they stop at midday.

Mr Saab

Referee
Anytime you can get Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to read out a "story" then you have performed.

Ray Hadley would take a 'Hot Rugby League tip' from an 8 year old as gospel.

So he is that desperate for crap to spout - he pinches stuff from the net - ANY stuff - should we be actually be surprised at this???

Mind you - anyone dumb enough to listen to Hadley - and the complete Cleetuses that actually call up his show - deserve what they get.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bring Back the Spliff said:
Jamie Lyon to Rugby Union'

Would have caused a FAR bigger and wider stir!! ;)
I doubt it.
Geeez, there's one in every crowd.

Willow said:
I doubt it.
Geeez, there's one in every crowd.

No mate - only 3 or 4 Sydney clubs rumoured to be after Jamie Lyon. Not to mention it would also be news in the UK. AND union. But the Gasnier story is MUCH bigger - you're right. :roll:

Please - the only people to be outraged when Gasnier goes - will be the few Saints fans - such as your good self, it would appear - still desperate enough to think he will actually re-sign with you. :lol:

There's one in every crowd all right...or in this case - several!

"Aw Raaayy? Y'all mean Gaz-neer has done gone 'n signed with Rugby?? Hyuk! Hyuk! Hyuk!!"

"He's Cletuuuus the slaaack jaaawed yokel!!"

Hey - Stick up for your buddy here by all means though -but at least have the cojones to admit it for what it is. ;-)

PS - Barrett's gone too. Don't need Raaayyyy to tell me that either. ;-)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No mate - only 3 or 4 Sydney clubs rumoured to be after Jamie Lyon. Not to mention it would also be news in the UK. AND union. But the Gasnier story is MUCH bigger - you're right. :roll:
I think you're still missing the point. It was a joke.
Please - the only people to be outraged when Gasnier goes - will be the few Saints fans - such as your good self, it would appear - still desperate enough to think he will actually re-sign with you. :lol:
Oh good, we have another mind reader on the forums. Wouldn't outrage me at all.
bzzz... wrong again.
There's one in every crowd all right...or in this case - several!
Nope, and you're the only one. Poor fella, no sense of humour.
"Aw Raaayy? Y'all mean Gaz-neer has done gone 'n signed with Rugby?? Hyuk! Hyuk! Hyuk!!"

"He's Cletuuuus the slaaack jaaawed yokel!!"

Hey - Stick up for your buddy here by all means though -but at least have the cojones to admit it for what it is. ;-)
I see the voices in your head stll have the upper hand.

Tell me, when you type do you actually think it about it beforehand, or are you reading it for the first time like everyone else?

PS - Barrett's gone too. Don't need Raaayyyy to tell me that either. ;-)
Got a source for that? <insert laughing emoticon here>

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
Well done Legend, especially on the Hadley front. Ah I love April fools. You had me running away with the bait, till I remembered the date.

Corbin

Juniors
Had me sooooo good, i went and told my dad and everything, and then i came back on later and say the (April fools) and was like CRAP!

I totally forgot about april fools