What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gasnier too harsh?

redwhitedragon

Juniors
Is it just me or every time Gaz commentates us he bags us excessively and praises the other team more?
I know he tips us but he seems to revel in the other teams play.
What you guys think?

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Is it just me or every time Gaz commentates us he bags us excessively and praises the other team more?
What you guys think?

I agree but to be honest I think we embarrassing him at times....having said that hes no different to Smith, Alexander and Co who are always death riding us when we play imo.....

WHOOSHKAA!!

Juniors
What you guys think?

Different game same shit....
Robotic, one out, lead and sweep plays.
Nothing direct going hard to the line from Benji..

I feel sorry for our forwards they are busting their guts

Mickthedragon

Juniors
No,it's pretty much on the mark at the moment.
We look good in patches but the defence and set moves/kicking game are rubbish most the time.

Old Timer

Coach
What you guys think?

I think he talks from a position of knowledge.

He calls it very often exactly like it is, if you were the player actually on the field watching all the poor options.

If Gasnier and Cooper played outside our halves for a half a game the halves would either not make it out for the second half or would improve rapidly and thats the difference because Lafai and Aitken have no authority on the field.

clifford

Juniors
Can't win really. If he went on about us then everyone else would be complaining that they don't want him commentating dragons games.

TheRev

First Grade
Why is Gasnier too harsh? nearly everyone on this forum agrees with him.
Yeah hes pretty spot on, he could be a lot harder if he was being 100% honest, but he has to temper what he says

I agree but to be honest I think we embarrassing him at times....having said that hes no different to Smith, Alexander and Co who are always death riding us when we play imo.....
Hes much fairer than those other blokes, Alexander deadset death rides every game, he has no respect for us, Gaz is atleast speaking with knowledge of our strengths, weaknesses & structure.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
We do have a lot of problems.Our attack is crap,our defence is poor and frankly we just do not have the coaching and player capacity to coete with the top sides.
We will eventually have to bite the bullet and change from the management down.At least I was at the game to witness first hand our demolition by a bigger more skilful side.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
Gasnier is mostly right about the Dragons, he should know, he was there most of his career. But on the other hand, if he genuinely cares, why doesn't he lob on down to training once a week to offer some advice?

Latest posts