What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gavin Miller

Great read in this weeks RLW om the Immortal Gavin Miller.

Some very interesting comments about his playing days and more importantly, the running of our club.

If anyone's interested, I'll try and scan it.

Gavin Miller Article

Here's the link.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
More importantly his desire to be involved in coaching, at the Sharks, only to be knocked back on numerous occasions.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I love this paragraph

gavinmiller6sk_2ndlastparagraph.jpg

Bit of a backhander at someone there.

Aries

Bench
LOL...

I hoped you watch him do it at least Coastal!

it's never too late to learn....

I remember going to install a job at a customers place, in 92, and there was their 10 year old son and a freind on a 286 (about 4 times better than a "commador 64" which was basically a very basic gaming machine)

He was talking in a language I had never heard and doing things that blew me away... I thought to myself "f**k me, I better go get one of these things and learn this sh*t, cause in 8-10 years this kid is going to be out on the work force against me for a job." So I did...

My dad had actually been hastling me for years to get into computers, but I hesitated, because I was an Arcade junkie and was scared that I may become addicted to them... I was right :lol:

EDIT: Oh and back on subject... Millers was a legend, and we could do worse than get him involved in the club again!

Shark

Bench
Coastal Shark said:
Great read in this weeks RLW om the Immortal Gavin Miller.

Some very interesting comments about his playing days and more importantly, the running of our club.

If anyone's interested, I'll try and scan it.

Gavin Miller Article

Here's the link.

And totally off the topic...but how do you insert the link but type in the 'short title' like you've done here? ^

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Shark said:
And totally off the topic...but how do you insert the link but type in the 'short title' like you've done here? ^
Go to Advanced

link1.jpg

highlight selected text
link2.jpg

click on insert link button
link3.jpg

type or paste in URL
link4.jpg

Will look like this
link5.jpg

Aries

Bench
Frenzy. said:
Go to Advanced

link1.jpg

highlight selected text
link2.jpg

click on insert link button
link3.jpg

type or paste in URL
link4.jpg

Will look like this
link5.jpg

What the?

CSWSC

If that worked I just clicked on "post reply" typed what I wanted, held my finger on the left mouse key and "drag highlighted it" selected "insert link" and typed in the address... EDIT: but I guess thats what you said... you even confused me with it though!