What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gaz

dragoncountry

Juniors
i was @ the game last nite and not impressed once again by gaz, is he in a slump or just truly overated. made a run for sowie's try but shit u would expect more of that for the money we pay him. your thoughts.:x

Last edited:

18to87

Coach
I love Gaz but you are right. Looks to me like he has lost his speed and is afraid to take them on and instead decides to try and dance his way through. Maybe he is worn down - couldn't blame him this time of year.

redvscotty

First Grade
The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

These forums are a f**king joke after a loss. Why not blame Ryles?

This Year?

Immortal
I'll go one further and say spaz is an overrated hack who uses his uncle's name to syphon $ from the club.

Western Saint

First Grade
The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

These forums are a f**king joke after a loss. Why not blame Ryles?
Your f**ken right! where is Rylesie that prick, he was the video ref no? People need to get used to losing some games its what happens from time to time, next year i dare say itll happen a little more often.

At this stage of the year what were people expecting? Brisbane have great non origin players while ours are still green, so long as our players are good come finals time who cares about the minor prem? I hate losing as much as the next fan but f*ck me theres some stupid panic going on right now.

thommo4pm

Coach
i was @ the game last nite and not impressed once again by gaz, is he in a slump or just truly overated. made a run for sowie's try but shit u would expect more of that for the money we pay him. your thoughts.:x

Are you serious?

What do you expect him to do?
The left hand attack is not there at the moment, so Gaz is heavily marked.
We were missing Morris, Cooper, Creagh & Hornby the entire left hand side attack/defence.
Where do you think sides will focus their defence?
Soward, Gaz, Nighty or Fien, Stanley, Tagive?

When we've had Morris, Cooper & Creagh in and the other sides have had to contend with both sides of the field, how has Gaz gone?

This has been his best year yet in my opinion. His defence is excellent, and he is trying with the ball.

Bring back choc

Juniors
Gaz did alright. His Origin games have been very average, but he's had absolutely no opportunity.

Remember before Origin he was slaying everyone. He'll be back. People have short memories.

slipperykinchela

First Grade
If Peni and flo put the ball down properly he has had three try assists. Was strong in defense again and made TWO handling errors, you lot have NFI

rasaint

Juniors
I have always maintained a balanced personal opinion of Mark. That is he is a very good player who should be paid well but at say $370k tops , not the ball park $500k average per year over the final 3 year term of this current contract. I do feel a bit for our new low profile coach(unkindly described as the waterboy) who will not have the same strong roster as exists now partly due to this contract.

Jono1987

Juniors
People here have such short memories.

Gaz was killing it prior to Origin.

All of a sudden everypone who hated him loved him again.

Origin hits, and the whingers are back out, sniffing their opportunity to have a go.

Sound about right?

Gaba

First Grade
didnt gaz copped an injury during the origin and might have knocked the same injury again last night

Red Bear

Referee
He's been great this year. I think him and Soward were out on their feet by about the 65 minute mark but it was their second game in three days, it happens

Devoted Dragon

Juniors

My mrs actually told me to shut the F*(^% up cause I would not stop yelling abuse at him. Seriously he is doing nothing and his f**king shit house runs from dummy half are really starting to shit me off severley. he has had his proving time and he is a f**king joke and a waste of money. WASTE OF MONNNNNNNNNEY !!!!! f**k OFF BACK TO FRANCE YOU f**kING LATTE DRINKING WANNA BE YUPPIE FROG AND GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
My mrs actually told me to shut the F*(^% up cause I would not stop yelling abuse at him. Seriously he is doing nothing and his f**king shit house runs from dummy half are really starting to shit me off severley. he has had his proving time and he is a f**king joke and a waste of money. WASTE OF MONNNNNNNNNEY !!!!! f**k OFF BACK TO FRANCE YOU f**kING LATTE DRINKING WANNA BE YUPPIE FROG AND GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the post of raving lunatic - a Saturday nighter.

You should listen more to your missus.

Latest posts