What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gaz

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Chucking a tanty said:
He got selected for his reputation alone. His past reputation. Go support netball you git. Suck it up im allowed and will have an opinion. girl.
:lol: A little early in the week for you isn't it?
bag me out
Done.

bin-bag-bears.jpg

Cagey Mac

Bench
Doh!
I just realised that what we're really talking about is Byron Bay
Reality disappearing in a sweet smelling haze of fruits of the forest
Or could it be a drop too much of Serb's "I'll fight anyone here" juice.
It's up there with "Intelligent design" DD
Let's hope Gaz can impress even you on Monday night

glossydoll

Juniors
You boys are all being such "bitches" to Gaz..... wait and see what he brings to us come the business end of the season after rep games etc etc, new babies in the Dragons, new baby in his family... Go Gaz, he still has a magic step and is Saints through & through forever!

This Year?

Immortal
everyone is talking about the Gasnier of the past. yeah the past. hello it's 2011 and he's a waste of money. lol bag me out I don't care you Gasnier lovers. Get rid of Gaz and get Joel reddy in there. Someone with youth on their side. Ps I love stirring you guys up. Go Dragons !!! Let's hope Gasnier gets a double agaisnt the sea sheilas monday night.

:lol:

Breathingfire

Juniors
Watching a replay of game between the Roosters and the Dragons and Gasnier totally murders them whether he is scoring tries himself or setting up Colin Worst. 44-6 and Gaz scores three tries.

Last edited:

Bingerz

Juniors
Gaz is a machine, devoted you have no clue.

He has been very good this year and at times brilliant, e.g. against the Eels.

Are you really a dragons supporter???

j0nesy

Bench
He is not the Gaz of old yet, but is showing glimpses. His defence has improved markedly though. Big match player.

Latest posts