What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GB couldn't win a series to save their lives.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Hey Fairleigh Good

Australia may be yellow cowards but GB couldn't win a series to save their lives.

I'd love to see a GF played between GB and the Sharks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

alexisUK

Juniors
That was crap. I'm very disappointed, obviously. But the fickleness of British Rugby League fans is as depressing as the final score. Ship as many of the half decent players of to the NRL as we possibly can, and maybe we'll be able to compete at international level at some point in the future... maybe :(

gregstar

Referee
alexis your fans have every right to be p*ssed off with that effort if indeed it was an effort.

alexisUK

Juniors
Pissed off yes, 'set rugby league back 10 years' no... well at least I hope not. I'm trying my best to be positive, I don't really know what else to say / do... I was so excited about that game before it kicked off, now just deflated. Hmph...

simon says

First Grade
I dont think the Poms were that bad.....we finally played at a level that we should be playing at.About time too.

That first half was bloody awesome.....a side like us can do that.

Cheers.

miccle

Bench
That's the whole thing. I don't think GB were that bad! When it comes down to it - that first half was near-perfect RL from Australia and they would've put 30+ points on any team, no matter how well the opposition were playing. Sensational rugby league football.

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
Hey Fairleigh Good

Australia may be yellow cowards but GB couldn't win a series to save their lives.

I'd love to see a GF played between GB and the Sharks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Laugh it up. I wasn't actually talking about the players, more about people like Carr and Bennett and their tantrums over having a neutral referee.

Congratulations about the win tonight. The Roos were special.

nqboy

First Grade
simon says said:
I dont think the Poms were that bad.....we finally played at a level that we should be playing at.About time too.

Cheers.

Agreed. It's been frustrating watching second class efforts from what is a below average Australian side.

That's our real form, it's up to GB and NZ to match that, not the crap we produced in the early round.

alexisUK

Juniors
simon says said:

Cheers.

I think any other game I'd have been able to watch as a neutral, enjoying the sheer class from Australia. It really was poetry in motion. But given the hype and excitement surrounding the game, plus not knowing what the hell is going to happen to international footie, it was pretty tough watching. But yes, when we do finally win a series, and I should have another 50 years before I die, it'll be worth it!

Latest posts