What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GB jersey

cherry pie

Juniors
any body know where i could buy the gb jersey fully sponsored (gillette fusion on the back) cheers:)

viking

Juniors
i saw them advertised at rebel in the newspaper last week,i am also looking at buying a nz jersey too and saw they were selling all three trinations teams

viking

Juniors
i have no idea what the difference between the replicas and the normal jerseys are to begin with

I saw GB jerseys in a shop in Brisbane and they were cotton, the old-style more heavy-duty ones rather than the newer polyester/cotton ones. I can't remember if it had the full spomsorship on it though. I'm sure you could get them in many shops in Sydney as well. There is a heap of places on line as well but just whether they are fully sponsored I don't know. The RFL site has them for sale, as does forty-twenty. Maybe email them and ask.

viking

Juniors
only some of the club jerseys are made out of polyester,and i'm pretty sure origin and international jerseys are all made out of cotton still

Kurt Angle

First Grade
I think he specifically wants them with "Fusion" on the back.

I can recall many GB's jerseys, the news ones with blue sleeves and in polyester but I can't recall seeing the 'fusion' on the back.

OVP

Coach
viking said:
only some of the club jerseys are made out of polyester,and i'm pretty sure origin and international jerseys are all made out of cotton still

Yep i won a NSW Blues replica jersey a few years ago and it was made out of cotton. They still make the replica's out of cotton to this day. Only club jersey's have that crappo polyester shiny fabric (not sure about ALL clubs but most use that crappy polyester).

yakstorm

First Grade
Rebel Sports on Pitt St Mall had a couple of Fusion GB jerseys left today, though most where either Mach3 (last year) or nothing on the back.