What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GB vs NZL = FARCE

fourplay

Juniors
Absolute worst video and referring decisions I have ever seen in my life putting GB out of the game. Raynor's No try = WTF ???

Then theres the clear NZL strip in the play the ball which led to them getting posession to score a "try" due to another absolute shocking video ref decision where a GB player was knocked back 3m by a decoy 1-2m away from where the try was scored.

What a joke.

innsaneink

Referee
I knew the whinging wouldnt take long.

I dunno what those kiwi commentators were on about, the slo mo clearly showed a gap between the ball and raynors fingers = lost possesion= no try correct decision.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
innsaneink said:

I dunno what those kiwi commentators were on about, the slo mo clearly showed a gap between the ball and raynors fingers = lost possesion= no try correct decision.

You're geniused.

ouwet

Bench
Disgrace call... You see it everyweek in the NRL! When you slow it up like that, it always looks doubtful.

GB Are being robbed...

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I don't even see where the doubt is. When the ball hits the ground, he clearly has his hand on it. He deadset slams it down.

if greg inglis try against the kiwis in the first game was benefit of the doubt then the raynor try should have even though their was a bounce of the ball

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I thought there was a little bit of doubt on it, but it looked more a try so it shouldve been awarded. Ive plenty of those given in the NRL, even a pinky they still wouldve awarded it. Hopeless tonight.

HUDDERSFIELDUK

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
I thought there was a little bit of doubt on it, but it looked more a try so it shouldve been awarded. Ive plenty of those given in the NRL, even a pinky they still wouldve awarded it. Hopeless tonight.

well said

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
In fairness, Simpkins has just given GB about 3 dodgy penalties, and why the hell did the video refs take 20 looks at a routine put-down by Cayless?

Balmain_Boy

innsaneink said:

There's a lot of idiots on here :roll:

skeepe

Immortal
This has been a total hatchet job on the Poms. The officials have been deadset disgraceful. It's almost as though an edict has come down from above that if the Kiwis lose here tonight, next week's game is meaningless... can't have that now, can we?

Latest posts