What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GB vs NZL = FARCE

skeepe

Immortal
Webb's first try was a definite forward pass.

Cayless took a Pom out on another try.

Raynor should have been awarded a try.

Pryce should have been awarded a try.

Webb pushed a Pom out of it and then shepparded Cayless for the Cayless try.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
skeepe said:

lol skeepe you are such a androtop it's unbelievable

lol

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
skeepe said:

Hey and Simkins restarted tackle count in first half for reasons only he knows....

....all acedemic...NZ were brilliant and deserved it by miles.

Lets hope this 3rd rate team of officials dont ruin this tri-nations

innsaneink

Referee
Balmain_Boy said:
Wtf are you on about?

And it's two years...
Two years and you think you know it all.....:roll:

To score a try, the ball need to be placed on or over the tryline with total control of the football by the scoree.....a gap between said scorees hand and the ball indicates the scoree has lost possesion, no matter how fleeting or miniscule, didnt they teach you that in shark class?

Balmain_Boy

What the fk does my tertiary education have to do with whether it was a try or not? Or with me (sardonically) saying there are a lot of idiots on here? You're fair dinkum mad.

The issue is that I believed it should have been called a try. Yet you called me an idiot, for no other reason than I disagreed with you. A lot of others agreed with ME. Hence the line "there are a lot of idiots on here".

You've lost the plot.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Ok so the Raynor try should have been awarded. And while I thought all the Kiwi tries were fairt lets assume they got lucky with one of them. So we change those two decisions and what's the scoreline? 24-10. NZ still get the 14 points they needed for a positive for and against, and the poms still need to beat Australia next week to make the final. The officials might have been ordinary but the gulf in ability between the two teams was so great that it made f--k-all difference tonight.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
innsaneink said:
To score a try, the ball need to be placed on or over the tryline with total control of the football by the scoree.....a gap between said scorees hand and the ball indicates the scoree has lost possesion, no matter how fleeting or miniscule, didnt they teach you that in shark class?

Total control? It requires downward pressure. Doesn't it?

Rayner forced the ball i.e. when the ball hit the ground he had his hand on it very firmly.

Balmain_Boy

You don't think a 16-8 or 16-10 scoreline at half time as against 16-4 might have changed the way the game unfolded?

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
SpaceMonkey said:
Ok so the Raynor try should have been awarded. And while I thought all the Kiwi tries were fairt lets assume they got lucky with one of them. So we change those two decisions and what's the scoreline? 24-10. NZ still get the 14 points they needed for a positive for and against, and the poms still need to beat Australia next week to make the final. The officials might have been ordinary but the gulf in ability between the two teams was so great that it made f--k-all difference tonight.

yup

And all of the Kiwis tries were fair. So you only need to add the one Raynor try.

Big Pete

Referee
skeepe said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

First try was fine.

That try was fine too

Agreed

Bahahaha....ahahaha

...ahahaaahahaahahaha...

Gold mate

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Balmain_Boy said:
You don't think a 16-8 or 16-10 scoreline at half time as against 16-4 might have changed the way the game unfolded?

If the final scoreline had been 6 or even 12 points then yes I'd contend that that might be the case. But the fact that the Kiwis won by 30 tells me they were a better side by a considerable margin, sh*te ref or no. The officials weren't good for 30 points.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Big Pete said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

First try was fine.

That try was fine too

Agreed

Bahahaha....ahahaha

...ahahaaahahaahahaha...

Gold mate

:clap:

Honestly skeepe, one of the worst posts in history

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
SpaceMonkey said:

cant argue with that. NZ outstanding.

This was one sided but I just hope the final isnt turned by one of these dud decisions.

Balmain_Boy

Poms fell apart after half time, I don't think they would have otherwise. I still think the Kiwis would have won, but not necessarily by 14 as you claim.

But whatever happened, GB should have been good enough to recover form that decision and they weren't.

Latest posts