What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G'Day All From QLD

Serb Dragon

Juniors
Hey guys ive just signed on, wanted to just drop a quick hello to my fellow dragons supporters, looking forward to many a interesting convo with u guys :D

PS: i live up on the goldcoast and i assure you us dragons are everywhere! you just need to walk down the street in a dragons jersey to know it.

Signed 1 eyed dragon till i die

Avenger

Immortal
Sadly Serb Dragon aka Fat Bob tragically past away last week, Condolences to his family and friends.

RIP, brother.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks for that Avenger.

There is a thread already here: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=440747 as well as in Jubilee Avenue. And of course various Facebook pages such as Club Parada and LeagueUnlimited.

But nice to see Serb's first post here. He certainly became a big part of the forums after that, particularly in the Jubilee Avenue forum - his home away from home.

FTR, Serb posted under two aliases ie variations on his forum name:

Serb Dragon (the one you have searched here)
SerbDragon (his more recent posts)

Rexxy

Coach
Good humoured and helpful from his first post. Although it might not be the first. Bob was a member of WORL I think. So his posts would have come over suring the "big scrape". I just don't known the imported_name he posted under.

RIP Bob.

Latest posts