What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gear Thread

yy_cheng

Coach
Why the Star? What does that represent?

2016 Auckland 9's

Parra_2015_11_05_13_27_32.jpg

Last edited:
There are other clubs that are using (ripping off) the "Marvel" themes for alternate jerseys.

Whether it is B&GA related or not, it is definitely, and consciously, a Captain America rip-off.

yep it's to do with Blue and Gold army i was told by X Blades.
I have them up for pre-order now on my site. December delivery.

Captain BF

Juniors
Went into the store at Parra leagues to order one of the 9's jerseys only to be told that they wouldn't accept cash and would only accept credit cards for payment. Sonce when is cash not accepted? Oh well, another year of not buying any club merch.

eels_fan

First Grade
A lot of places only accept deposits on cards...
Is it really that big a deal? Surely you get paid into a bank account-just use your card instead of withdrawing the cash

Parra

Referee
A lot of places only accept deposits on cards...
Is it really that big a deal? Surely you get paid into a bank account-just use your card instead of withdrawing the cash

Why do you try and justify something so stupid?

Went into the store at Parra leagues to order one of the 9's jerseys only to be told that they wouldn't accept cash and would only accept credit cards for payment. Sonce when is cash not accepted? Oh well, another year of not buying any club merch.

Wow they are truely hopeless at running a retail outlet! It's a preorder so you take full payment in cash and put the order aside. No wonder I sell so much parra gear.
Someone else told me they rang to pre order the 9's jersey and were told there was no size Large being made lol, they ordered of me instead.
I thought the store was getting better but I guess if you move managers on constantly and chop and change staff you get these sorts of issues.

emjaycee

Coach
Has anyone bothered to ask why they don't accept cash at the store?
I am sure there is a reason behind this and once understood, it may be easy to find a work-around.

TheRam

Coach
I am sure there is a reason behind this and once understood, it may be easy to find a work-around.

A cynic would say it is the nwo way of things and that eventually it will be used to control all human behaviour, but hey why be a cynic?

Gronk

Staff member

My son's school canteen has gone cashless since there was an armed robbery in 2009.