What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Geeez

Red Bear

Referee
Can fans of other clubs ever take a win by the Roosters on the chin? The Roosters have been the best team all year, shown by the fact they were minor premiers and they had the best F & A. They now have made the Grand Final and deserve to be there. The Cows put up a mighty fight yesterday but the Roosters came home to win. Accept it. Stop being such crybaby's cos the roosters this year have a better team than you. I'm loking forward to a great grand final between the roosters n bulldogs next week.

cookie36

Juniors
Thanks GoTheBears, I was starting to think of renaming the site to "I hate the Roosters forum". Most of us dont mind coping soem crap, it goes with the territory but it is getting a bit stupid lately.

Red Bear

Referee
cookie36 said:
Thanks GoTheBears, I was starting to think of renaming the site to "I hate the Roosters forum". Most of us dont mind coping soem crap, it goes with the territory but it is getting a bit stupid lately.
Every teams fans cop crap of some form or another because of the club they support, but the Rooster bashing way to f**ken far over the top.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
It has got over the top but if the Roosters win you will be able to slap it in the many various faces of people who have bagged the Roosters.

The best 2 sides of the year are in the Grand Final and even though there has been a few incidents over the Roosters last 2 games but they where the better side on both days and do deserve to be in the Grand Final despite what many say.

I really don't like the Roosters there is no doubt about that however they are a very very smart football side on and off the field which all contributes to the way they are able to maintain a high level for a long period of time - Its something I can hope one day the Tigers have at our club!

xwizit

Juniors
hate is all good and well

but when its got to the point where we cant talk about a game where the roosters have being involved, sensibly, without "oh they won because finchs dad is the refs boss, bill harrigan is their consultant, bla bla bla" it becomes ridiculous.

everyone says easts have idiot, bragging supporters.

you people have made it WAY too easy to wanna brag. you take cheap shots wherever you can

hate all you want. jealousys a weak emotion. you gotta overcome it. ;-)