What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Announcement to Fellow fans

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
"Get free SMS's sent to your friends!"

Don't sign up to www.sms.ac

By now most of you would have had your friends try and get you to sign up over the net and get your free SMS's.

Don't sign up

It ends up costing you $5 a day in dodgey SMS's that get sent to you non-stop all day long!

Just letting you know!
In the past week ALOT of people have been tricked by it!
Cheers

Davester

Juniors
CULLUS.ONLINE said:

By now most of you would have had your friends try and get you to sign up over the net and get your free SMS's.

Don't sign up

It ends up costing you $5 a day in dodgey SMS's that get sent to you non-stop all day long!

Just letting you know!
Cheers

I've been getting emails off friends to join it. But I knew there was a catch and when my friend told me the constant emails you get from sms.ac...it sucks. So I'm happy to avoid that crap :)

TigerMo

Juniors
CULLUS.ONLINE said:

Don't sign up

Just letting you know!
Cheers

Yeah, I was getting 5 emails of them per day for different mates asking me to sign up, and I couldn't be bothered registering but I was considering signing up when I had time to. Lucky I didn't.

Thanks for telling me about it costing you $5 per day and sending you tons of Junk. Friggen Bastards! Although how does it cost you $5 per day ?

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Tiger Mo said:
CULLUS.ONLINE said:

Don't sign up

Just letting you know!
Cheers

Yeah, I was getting 5 emails of them per day for different mates asking me to sign up, and I couldn't be bothered registering but I was considering signing up when I had time to. Lucky I didn't.

Thanks for telling me about it costing you $5 per day and sending you tons of Junk. Friggen Bastards! Although how does it cost you $5 per day ?

You get 5 free SMS's to send to your friends

BUT

Then they start sending you junk SMS's which costs YOU money

thylacine

Juniors
If you want free sms use smspup.com
I've been using it for a couple of years and it doesn't cost a thing. 8)

JamMastahShane

Juniors
I use SMS Pup its awesome. No money. Totally free.....

banner15.jpg