What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

ACTPanthers

Bench
Dragons
Bulldogs
GC
Broncos
Sharks

Are worst for certain. Roosters and Raiders are way in front. The rest will be decided by injuries etc
No, they're not. Broncos maybe after last night, but I wouldn't put it past any of those teams still beating our hopeless f**king side.

Fangs

Coach
Not sure our current team would have beaten Brisbane last night. And with a couple more to come back like TPJ I think they would test us.

When Cleary returns we too have a better side but I wouldn't say we are much better.

franklin2323

Immortal
As I said, I commend your optimism. And I'm not over estimating anything, our team was absolute puss last week. That's what I'm basing my comments on, not other teams.

yes but it was only effectively round 1 with no trials. We only missed 14 tackles so we weren’t bad outside of the attack

10 wins get you in.

we already have 2.

Still to play
Warriors and Sharks x 2
Bulldogs
Broncos
GC

WT and NQ play them twice. Easy to win one and lose one of them.

So plenty of games can be won without even beating the top teams

ACTPanthers

Bench
yes but it was only effectively round 1 with no trials. We only missed 14 tackles so we weren’t bad outside of the attack

10 wins get you in.

we already have 2.

Still to play
Warriors and Sharks x 2
Bulldogs
Broncos
GC

WT and NQ play them twice. Easy to win one and lose one of them.

So plenty of games can be won without even beating the top teams
Even with the Broncos shitting the bed last night, there is not a team there I don't think could beat us... Sure, that may be a pretty negative way to look at it, but can you really blame me? We were terrible and rudderless last week.

The_Frog

First Grade
Even with the Broncos shitting the bed last night, there is not a team there I don't think could beat us... Sure, that may be a pretty negative way to look at it, but can you really blame me? We were terrible and rudderless last week.
If last week is all this side has to offer, we will finish bottom 4. But it was first game back from a long break and history has shown first up performances are very often not pointers to the season ahead. Sometimes they are, but more often they're not.

ACTPanthers

Bench
If last week is all this side has to offer, we will finish bottom 4. But it was first game back from a long break and history has shown first up performances are very often not pointers to the season ahead. Sometimes they are, but more often they're not.
ALL teams had the same break.... this is just an excuse, nothing more.

Latest posts