What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

MrBlack

Juniors
Morris brothers have been good servants, but time to move on. Brett Morris played pretty admirably last year, but he was only really there because Mansour was injured.

Absolutely agree Re: Morris bros.

We need strike power and players that can score length of the field tries.

OldPanther

Coach
1.Tedesco/Turbo
2.Mansour
3.??? (Walker maybe)
4.Roberts
5.Ado Carr

I like that backline a lot. Plenty of speed and xfactor that we haven't had for a while.

3. Either Dylan Walker or Waqa Blake.

Morris brothers have been good servants, but time to move on. Brett Morris played pretty admirably last year, but he was only really there because Mansour was injured.

Good boys those Morris bros but age/injuries have done them.

mxlegend99

Referee
Just pick on form. Only choose a Hayne or Jennings etc. If theyre in the best form. Or if theyre equal with someone. Use experience as a tie-breaker.

Unless its Mitchell Pearce. He's a guaranteed failure. 6+ series of failure shows his limitations.

mxlegend99

Referee
Im thinking with a Penrith boy as coach...

1. Lachlan Coote
2. Josh Mansour
3. Waqa Blake
4. Tyrone Peachey
5. Dylan Edwards
6. Matt Moylan
7. Nathan Cleary
8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
9. Peter Wallace
10. Trent Merrin
11. Isaah Yeo
12. Wade Graham
13. Luke Lewis

14. Api Korisau
15. Leilani Latu
16. Bryce Cartwright
17. Tim Grant

Ok struggled for eligible players on the bench. Maloney isnt experienced enough in a Panthers yet.

age.s

First Grade
I mind them picking Dugan less than I do Hayne. He's not even the best centre at Parra.

franklin2323

Immortal
Anyone here the Ch9 Podcast with Gus? He says Moylan should be FB for Sharks. While I agree it means they don't see him as a 6... So had no backup plan for if TMM struggled. Really inept and no forward planning there

mxlegend99

Referee
Sharks chose to move Dugan ahead of Moylan. I think its the right move.

Moylan is terrible at kick returns and poor as a last line of defence. At 6 you get all of his upside with less of his downside. He's obviously extremely talented and his positibes outweigh the negatives at fullback.but 6 is definitely his position.

As far as halves defence goes hes on par with most others. He was no worse at 6 in Round 1 than Maloney was. Or Milford. Or even Cronk was at 7.

Give them time to adjust. Halves have the toughest time at moving to a new club. Except Milford.. hes just screwed by not having a dominant halves partner

Latest posts