What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Crashtest

Juniors
Youre making the assumption. I know one of her friends.

Is this the same person who gives you all the inside information on Tiger player signings and who asks you to help influence the player decisions to sign with the Tigers?

I have seen your bullshit posts about player signings that you make up on the Tiger threads. Not even your fellow Tiger fans believe your shit.

So of course we believe you that you know a friend of the victim 🤥🙄🤥

It wasn’t good enough for the club to be in a state of denial about the issues. A lot of people were saying that, not just me.

Now the club has finally acted in good faith you really should embrace it and be happy about it.
If he resigns, apologises and offers cash to a charity or something, he may save what’s left of his battered reputation. That’s not to say he will compete in the nrl again. I think that’s unlikely.

If he’s retained by the club, that’s too big a nightmare to dare contemplate.

That’s my honest opinion.

Time to get back to business.

A Special Board Meeting to address the May issue is going to be held next week.

Accordingly his Panther fate is in the hands of the seven Directors, the Mighty Lords of the Panthers. The best of the best who have been under public siege! Not happy chaps. The clubs good name….

Of these hes facing three masters who are active prowlers, including its chair. The prowlers provided a reference for him in support at his sentencing and his recent Instagram comments would undoubtedly offend them after they helped him. Not much support there. Maybe O Neill due to his love for Ivan. Ivan and May are very close.

I’ll say 2 votes against keeping him to be safe of the three above.

Next cab off the rank is Brandy who was deeply aggrieved at the comments and said so in the media. Not much support there I think. Brandy is solid old school Panther. Defender of the vulnerable, thought leader.

1 vote against keeping him.

So one more vote against from the three remaining and he’s gone.

Ok, I think Craig Terry, an academic and business guy. He’s hard to pick. I’ll give May that one. Peter Graham, independent, I think I’ll give May that one.

So I think Mark Mulock might hold the key. A lawyer and a smart one, he will want to hear what Tyrone has to say. He will need some convincing because he understands that May was almost put away once and Mark thinks legally.

All speculation, but of interest. My point is that it’s a numbers game for him now.

I don’t think Ivan can afford to do too much lobbying. He’d be on very thin ice if he tried.

These upper echelons of power and club majesty are well beyond his ability to impress.

He’d be best to steer well clear. He’s smart enough to understand that.

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Abraham Lincoln

was quoted saying the following:

'Better to remain silent, and be thought a fool. Then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.'
I think you took my post disingenuous, i meant celebration via social media, regarding T.mays past, not the GF celebration of the rest of the team, of course we should see them celebrating, i only meant, drudging up the court photo and what transpired 2 years prior in bad taste

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I think you took my post disingenuous, i meant celebration via social media, regarding T.mays past, not the GF celebration of the rest of the team, of course we should see them celebrating, i only meant, drudging up the court photo and what transpired 2 years prior in bad taste

No Mulga I wasn't referring to your post. Rather Silverdale, and his continual 'Monezuma'a revenge'

DinkyDi

Juniors
Defending May.

Wow. Because I dare to think differently about how May is currently being treated.

I don't have to justify my thinking to anyone except the person who looks back at me in the mirror each morning.
Yes you were defending him. That is pathetic, Alice, disgusting in fact. Oh and I didn't ask you to "justify" anything. I was challenged because I put up a different argument. Grow up.

murraymob

First Grade
It wasn’t good enough for the club to be in a state of denial about the issues. A lot of people were saying that, not just me.

Now the club has finally acted in good faith you really should embrace it and be happy about it.
If he resigns, apologises and offers cash to a charity or something, he may save what’s left of his battered reputation. That’s not to say he will compete in the nrl again. I think that’s unlikely.

If he’s retained by the club, that’s too big a nightmare to dare contemplate.

Roundabouts are funny things you can drive round and round and go nowhere but at some point you have to leave .make sure your there early for the street parade at Penrith wave that Penrith flag

DinkyDi

Juniors
Roundabouts are funny things you can drive round and round and go nowhere but at some point you have to leave .make sure your there early for the street parade at Penrith wave that Penrith flag
The time is perfect. We are now out of lockdown. The crowd will be huge. Are you going?

No I went on to a fresh topic about the board meeting and did the numbers for Tyrone.

i guess if it was tigers I would go.

Probably hold up a kebab for Burton and Dylan Edwards.

84CD0A5B-55E9-4178-96CE-C81EE80163CE.jpeg

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Yes you were defending him. That is pathetic, Alice, disgusting in fact. Oh and I didn't ask you to "justify" anything. I was challenged because I put up a different argument. Grow up.
Saying that people are over reacting to a poorly worded Insta post, is not defending him.

I think the post was stupid and should not have been made, but the carry on over it, is actually what’s doing the damage.

Latest posts