What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

There was nothing unambiguous about his post, nothing capable of casting any doubt about his less than charitable intentions.

it was a middle finger up to his critics and as I’ve argued, a massive let down and a punch to the guts to the brave Prowlers who worked so hard to try to rehabilitate him.

These Panther on The Prowl folk, spend the best part of their lives, time and money helping disadvantaged kids and handicapped etc and this deranged sex crime brainless punk treats them with utter contempt.

He took advantage of them for his own gratification.

The board meeting should be open door, hi Tyrone, you’re sacked, close door.

Thats the only fair process he deserves. In fact, I’m being far too generous.

More of you should be into him. You’re too soft and airy fairy. Give it to him or get out the way my brother and sister uggsters.

Last edited:

murraymob

First Grade
There was nothing unambiguous about his post, nothing capable of casting any doubt about his less than charitable intentions.

it was a middle finger up to his critics and as I’ve argued, a massive let down and a punch to the guts to the brave Prowlers who worked so hard to try to rehabilitate him.

These Panther on The Prowl folk, spend the best part of their lives, time and money helping disadvantaged kids and handicapped etc and this deranged sex crime brainless punk treats them with utter contempt.

More of you should be into him. You’re too soft and airy fairy. Give it to him or get out the way my brother and sister uggsters.
Hey numb nuts show me anywhere that he puts down runs down or abuses panthers on the prowl time to put up or shut up
You constantly look for reason to shit on my mighty panthers .yet nothing about your club BJ blasting your coach Laurie wearing our jersey brooks wanting out
You can bag us spew hatred toward us but you can not deny the fact we are the champions
Sing along silver butt go the mighty panthers

Hey numb nuts show me anywhere that he puts down runs down or abuses panthers on the prowl time to put up or shut up
You constantly look for reason to shit on my mighty panthers .yet nothing about your club BJ blasting your coach Laurie wearing our jersey brooks wanting out
You can bag us spew hatred toward us but you can not deny the fact we are the champions
Sing along silver butt go the mighty panthers
As soon as he posted that Instagram resurrecting his sex crimes, attacked his detractors and said “ what are you going to do about it?” he insulted the good name of the prowlers.

Do you really think Waugh and co would have liked to have seen this self aggrandising post referencing his crimes after their days and days of efforts helping him out?

They even put their good names in for his sentencing.

Then the flog decides to abuse people who think his actions were wrong and insinuates he has won or something dumb and pathetic like that.

He deserved dirt on his name for what he did.

I’m not spewing any hatred to the Panthers, I’ve only praised the club for finally stepping up.

Some people on here seem reluctant to condemn him. You have the issues, not me or young Ms Dinky.

Even your club has summoned him to face the music.

You ask the prowlers what they think of him now. The egotistical and ungrateful bonehead he is.

Besides, apart from you lot, I’m about the only one I know who has been composed and reasonable about the trophy antics. I don’t think that was the crime of the century or tauntamount to rugby league treason. It was just a ducking mess. If I was truly anti-Panther I’d be screaming about that and calling for the club to be burnt down to the ground.

ps: bj whinging about Madge helps Madge. Brooks can go yesterday. Laurie broke his leg for the club and unlike May publicly apologised.

He wrecked that girls life and then brought it all back for his own self- justification.

No remorse from me -and he deserves no mercy.

Last edited:

Crashtest

Juniors

Yawn 😴

You should just do cut and paste for every post, rather than having to type the same thing over and over and over again

I will post this again.

View attachment 55355
That was a good post too-the attachment.

If he is sacked, which is on the cards, then he’s going to mope around with the clearys could be a distraction on the home front.

The club won’t have him hanging around, he will be anxious and upset so he will need to get a job and start a new non-Panther life.

If the deed is done, we can then talk about his recovery and ways in which he can rehabilitate and recover properly. Jimmy the jet sees a great shrink who turned his life around.

There was some discussion about his mental health etc and that was an interesting point.

But I think all formal and maybe informal ties to your players etc need to be cut.

Black Diamond

Juniors
As soon as he posted that Instagram resurrecting his sex crimes, attacked his detractors and said “ what are you going to do about it?” he insulted the good name of the prowlers.

Do you really think Waugh and co would have liked to have seen this self aggrandising post referencing his crimes after their days and days of efforts helping him out?

They even put their good names in for his sentencing.

Then the flog decides to abuse people who think his actions were wrong and insinuates he has won or something dumb and pathetic like that.

He deserved dirt on his name for what he did.

I’m not spewing any hatred to the Panthers, I’ve only praised the club for finally stepping up.

Some people on here seem reluctant to condemn him. You have the issues, not me or young Ms Dinky.

Even your club has summoned him to face the music.

You ask the prowlers what they think of him now. The egotistical and ungrateful bonehead he is.

Besides, apart from you lot, I’m about the only one I know who has been composed and reasonable about the trophy antics. I don’t think that was the crime of the century or tauntamount to rugby league treason. It was just a ducking mess. If I was truly anti-Panther I’d be screaming about that and calling for the club to be burnt down to the ground.

ps: bj whinging about Madge helps Madge. Brooks can go yesterday. Laurie broke his leg for the club and unlike May publicly apologised.

He wrecked that girls life and then brought it all back for his own self- justification.

No remorse from me -and he deserves no mercy.
Do you mean he deserves no mercy for ever? In your world we are to condemn him for ever?

You will not find one person on this forum that does not agree that what he did was despicable and we all would be concerned for the young lady's mental health and well being.

Tyrone May has done the wrong thing but we also have to consider his mental health. Do you understand Australia's high rate of suicide? Do you know that crucifying and bullying a person constantly online has major ramifications to their mental health?

Do you really think it is appropriate to show no mercy and continue to beat him until he breaks?

Yes he has absolutely done the wrong thing but at some point, enough is enough.

murraymob

First Grade
It’s not my fault mob is not understanding the issue.

To suggest I am anti-Panthers is quite wrong.
Wrong I understand consequences for action he went to court was dealt with but that appears to have escaped your attention. He will front the board again consequences of his actions .is this worth multiple posts on the same thing .i have seen many of your posts in many clubs forums running down the club coach .calling us cheats after the parra game .so yes you are either anti Penrith or you just have a Cleary fetish

murraymob

First Grade
Now just to do a complete 180 and get back to general discussion .the woman’s league is one that has fallen behind in all other major sports
Would love to see us feild a team or maybe do a joint team with St Mary’s who already have set up brilliant pathways for the girls
Once the club is up and trading normally again can anyone see us going down this path

Black Diamond

Juniors
Now just to do a complete 180 and get back to general discussion .the woman’s league is one that has fallen behind in all other major sports
Would love to see us feild a team or maybe do a joint team with St Mary’s who already have set up brilliant pathways for the girls
Once the club is up and trading normally again can anyone see us going down this path
I would love it if the club went down this path. Would be enormous for the area to be throwing support behind the womens comp.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Do you mean he deserves no mercy for ever? In your world we are to condemn him for ever?

You will not find one person on this forum that does not agree that what he did was despicable and we all would be concerned for the young lady's mental health and well being.

Tyrone May has done the wrong thing but we also have to consider his mental health. Do you understand Australia's high rate of suicide? Do you know that crucifying and bullying a person constantly online has major ramifications to their mental health?

Do you really think it is appropriate to show no mercy and continue to beat him until he breaks?

May deserves help, professional help, that does not mean that he should keep his employment.

I addressed his future recovery in my last post.

But he hasn’t shown any public remorse or contrition so far for his victim. No sign of any self reflection or remorse.

Until he does and confronts his deeds, I think he will be subjected to criticism.

I don’t even think he is irredeemable.

But he’s got to apologise and own his conduct.

For his own sake if anything, but I care a lot more about the young women he defiled and denigrated. His interests are always a poor second to hers.

Wrong I understand consequences for action he went to court was dealt with but that appears to have escaped your attention. He will front the board again consequences of his actions .is this worth multiple posts on the same thing .i have seen many of your posts in many clubs forums running down the club coach .calling us cheats after the parra game .so yes you are either anti Penrith or you just have a Cleary fetish
No I said the officials got it wrong in eels firstly. So did the nrl.

Cleary deserves to cop criticism when it’s deserved.

And I could let go on a lot of things Ive been told about young Nate etc if I wanted.

I criticised the club for not acting on the May offensive conduct like everyone else, then they gave in.

Im a pretty good friend of the Panthers, raise these issues because I care.