What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Iamback

Coach
I am not advocating for him to remain a Panther, I actually agree he should be stood down permanently. I am advocating for his mental health

That is why I would have a one strike policy. Not so much because x player shouldn't be in the game but for their well being being out of the spotlight is good

Hooked

Juniors
In all honesty, May should look to have a fresh start. @Kev07 posted earlier in the year he was having trouble with his knee and may retire.

Hearing Tyrone May might be retiring due to not being able to fully recover from his ACL injury he suffered previously.

If that is the case he should look to the ESL and cash in.
He would make a good combo with Pearce in France. On and off the field.

Iamback

Coach
In all honesty, May should look to have a fresh start. @Kev07 posted earlier in the year he was having trouble with his knee and may retire.

If that is the case he should look to the ESL and cash in.
He would make a good combo with Pearce in France. On and off the field.

The issue with that would be his community service. Covid would of slowed it down

The_Frog

First Grade
Jamie Soward has been confirmed as the Dragons new NRLW coach for 2022.

Well done Jamie and good luck for next year.

He will always be a Panthers legend for this winning field goal in the finals vs the Roosters.

Couldn't have done it without Dallin.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
That was a good post too-the attachment.

If he is sacked, which is on the cards, then he’s going to mope around with the clearys could be a distraction on the home front.

The club won’t have him hanging around, he will be anxious and upset so he will need to get a job and start a new non-Panther life.

If the deed is done, we can then talk about his recovery and ways in which he can rehabilitate and recover properly. Jimmy the jet sees a great shrink who turned his life around.

There was some discussion about his mental health etc and that was an interesting point.

But I think all formal and maybe informal ties to your players etc need to be cut.

If sacked, TMay will be too busy getting to Madge and his new Tiger Team mates, to mope around anywhere.

Should really spice up Tales From Tiger Town next season.

If sacked, TMay will be too busy getting to Madge and his new Tiger Team mates, to mope around anywhere.

Should really spice up Tales From Tiger Town next season.
Lots of people feel here better insulting me personally.

It’s reminiscent of what May did to that girl.

I usually avoid personally abusing other forumers.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
As soon as he posted that Instagram resurrecting his sex crimes, attacked his detractors and said “ what are you going to do about it?” he insulted the good name of the prowlers.

Do you really think Waugh and co would have liked to have seen this self aggrandising post referencing his crimes after their days and days of efforts helping him out?

They even put their good names in for his sentencing.

Then the flog decides to abuse people who think his actions were wrong and insinuates he has won or something dumb and pathetic like that.

He deserved dirt on his name for what he did.

I’m not spewing any hatred to the Panthers, I’ve only praised the club for finally stepping up.

Some people on here seem reluctant to condemn him. You have the issues, not me or young Ms Dinky.

Even your club has summoned him to face the music.

You ask the prowlers what they think of him now. The egotistical and ungrateful bonehead he is.

Besides, apart from you lot, I’m about the only one I know who has been composed and reasonable about the trophy antics. I don’t think that was the crime of the century or tauntamount to rugby league treason. It was just a ducking mess. If I was truly anti-Panther I’d be screaming about that and calling for the club to be burnt down to the ground.

ps: bj whinging about Madge helps Madge. Brooks can go yesterday. Laurie broke his leg for the club and unlike May publicly apologised.

He wrecked that girls life and then brought it all back for his own self- justification.

No remorse from me -and he deserves no mercy.

That was a good post too-the attachment.

If he is sacked, which is on the cards, then he’s going to mope around with the clearys could be a distraction on the home front.

The club won’t have him hanging around, he will be anxious and upset so he will need to get a job and start a new non-Panther life.

If the deed is done, we can then talk about his recovery and ways in which he can rehabilitate and recover properly. Jimmy the jet sees a great shrink who turned his life around.

There was some discussion about his mental health etc and that was an interesting point.

But I think all formal and maybe informal ties to your players etc need to be cut.
At least the 2nd post is a bit more measured than the other rubbish you have posted.

As I've posted in other places I agree that the club cutting ties is for the best. But cutting informal ties suggests he would be banned from all contact with his mates. That is a bridge too far imo. Self inflicted or not, to remove a persons support network when they are at their lowest ebb is pretty barbaric. How would you feel if it all got too much and he necked himself because of the overblown negative commentary you have contributed to. We all know the media are active in reading this site and this is supported by a lot of the trends on here are parroted by the talking heads.

Crashtest

Juniors

Cry me a f**king river! People insult you because you come across as a pretentious and sanctimonious twat.

And by trying to compare some twitter comments written about you to what Mays victim has been through, belittles her and shows you have no grasp or understanding despite your pages of post on the matter.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Silverdale, you also have memory loss. There have been pages and pages of personal abuse You (yes you Silverdale) have written about me and other Penrith supporters.

Name calling comes high on the list. Someone put it well today, you're nothing but a pompous, pretenious twat. A hypocrite to boot.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
At least the 2nd post is a bit more measured than the other rubbish you have posted.

As I've posted in other places I agree that the club cutting ties is for the best. But cutting informal ties suggests he would be banned from all contact with his mates. That ithes a bridge too far imo. Self inflicted or not, to remove a persons support network when they are at their lowest ebb is pretty barbaric. How would you feel if it all got too much and he necked himself because of the overblown negative commentary you have contributed to. We all know the media are active in reading this site and this is supported by a lot of the trends on here are parroted by the talking heads.

My real concern is what is written above.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
It’s quite clear that Silverdale does not care about the Victim.
If he did, he wouldn’t continue use her as a tool to come on here and write his long winded rubbish posts.
Out of anyone on here, he shows her the least amount of respect. If he cared at all, he would be attempting to kill any conversation about her and the incident.
Shame on you SilverDale, Shame on you.

I’m just not interested in personal insults and abuse. Those just reflect poorly on the people who indulge in them.

I’d rather consider the merits of Socky’s points although he’s slips into insult mode.

As I've posted in other places I agree that the club cutting ties is for the best. But cutting informal ties suggests he would be banned from all contact with his mates. That is a bridge too far imo. Self inflicted or not, to remove a persons support network when they are at their lowest ebb is pretty barbaric. How would you feel if it all got too much and he necked himself because of the overblown negative commentary you have contributed to. We all know the media are active in reading this site and this is supported by a lot of the trends on here are parroted by the talking heads.
He can have his mates outside of the club, but at this point in time, he’s a bad influence in and about the club.

Hes going to hate the club for punting him and spread dissent and project his unhappiness onto others.

Theres no evidence at the moment that he has any insight about anyone except himself.

He will just be grumpy and upset hanging about club etc. He should just take off. He can hang about with other friends and family.

But if I visited the club and I saw him there, I’d up and walk out.

Plus I’m being far more generous about his welfare than he was to his victim. She has as life sentence.

He hasn’t apologised publicly, no remorse for his violence against women. He sucks,.

He can have his mates outside of the club, but at this point in time, he’s a bad influence in and about the club.

Hes going to hate the club for punting him and spread dissent and project his unhappiness onto others.

Theres no evidence at the moment that he has any insight about anyone except himself.

He will just be grumpy and upset hanging about club etc. He should just take off. He can hang about with other friends and family.

But if I visited the club and I saw him there, I’d up and walk out.

Plus I’m being far more generous about his welfare than he was to his victim. She has as life sentence.

He hasn’t apologised publicly, no remorse for his violence against women. He sucks

If the club keep him, you can bet there will be major adverse ramifications for you.

He should man up and resign before he suffers the humiliation of being told he’s a f**kwit officially.

Take control of the situation.

But he’s not up to it.

Last edited:

Latest posts