What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Pomoz

Bench
NSW are in trouble this year. Mitchell and Turbo out. Cleary and Luai not in form, To'o not in form yet, Saifiti and Klemmer playing like NSW cup props, Crichton playing like a NSW cup bench player and the Fox starting to look like Robbie Beckett (looks fast, has a reputation of being fast, but gets regularly run down by other players, or run around - Steve Renouf says "hi" Robbie). Is Cook playing well? I think Harry has him covered. Tedesco? Our spine is as rusty as a tin bath on Bondi beach.

Smug Panther

First Grade
NSW are in trouble this year. Mitchell and Turbo out. Cleary and Luai not in form, To'o not in form yet, Saifiti and Klemmer playing like NSW cup props, Crichton playing like a NSW cup bench player and the Fox starting to look like Robbie Beckett (looks fast, has a reputation of being fast, but gets regularly run down by other players, or run around - Steve Renouf says "hi" Robbie). Is Cook playing well? I think Harry has him covered. Tedesco? Our spine is as rusty as a tin bath on Bondi beach.
To'o not in form? Casually knocked out 250m last week

The_Frog

First Grade
He'll be hoping they come good. It has happened before, Qld are infamous for it. Not convinced Turbo won't be right but Des is doing him no favours by playing him crocked. If they get rolled convincingly in game 1, that is when the axe will be sharpened.

Fangs

Coach
Campbell-Graham will be in. Bit of a forgotten man but he has been around the team for too long.

If Crichton gets picked I hope he comes back a better player. I don't think he is really playing football of Origin standard right now. But his combo potential with Martin and To'o will be helpful.

Pomoz

Bench
To'o not in form? Casually knocked out 250m last week
He looked Ok and worked hard, but he wasn't anything like his explosive best. He hasn't played a good game for quite a while, maybe since SOO. I realise that is due to injuries, but the fact is he isn't playing as well as he can.

Kilkenny

Coach
Victor Radley likely out for next week, JWH on report for a crusher which on first look will certainly attract a suspension. A couple of issues for the Roosters.

Latest posts