What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Kilkenny

Coach
Age Via Youth.?
No, I think Nathan will just do what Nathan does, Jerome on the other hand can be occasionally quiet Depending on the flow of the game. In contrast to Munster who you know is going to be in the thick of things for 80 minutes.

The old adage suggests forwards win matches I can’t split the two packs and bench forwards.

I love Edwards, but he will never get picked for NSW.

Teddy is a dickhead, but he will be captain for at least the next 2 or 3 years barring injury.

I honestly think he would be fine. Adds some composure and plays with most of NSW anyway.

Plus he’s a good role model.

Hopefully Teddy does an acl.

murraymob

Coach
S
I’m not sure why Edwards wasn’t picked for Origin?

Instead they choose a person who makes racial slurs and taunts to strangers.

Someone who said “ don’t you know who I am?”

Join me in death riding this walking piece of human waste and fight the good fight for Dylan

Get behind your local Phantom and let’s give it to this entitled dark monster.

For all the smuggy defects, be proud that racism is not one.

West is Best.
strong rumour you have applied to be the tigers next coach true or false

Kilkenny

Coach
I honestly think he would be fine. Adds some composure and plays with most of NSW anyway.

Plus he’s a good role model.

Hopefully Teddy does an acl.
You simply cannot wish serious injury upon any player mate.

I would love nothing more than to see our own Dylan Edwards get a Blues jumper, the guy is a freak, even if he has his detractors on here.

There would have to be a lot of dominos fall for his selection to ever happen but if it ever happened he wouldn’t let the Blues down.

You simply cannot wish serious injury upon any player mate.

I would love nothing more than to see our own Dylan Edwards get a Blues jumper, the guy is a freak, even if he has his detractors on here.

There would have to be a lot of dominos fall for his selection to ever happen but if it ever happened he wouldn’t let the Blues down.

Tedesco is not a fit and proper to play NRL football.

He’s a racist scumbag who deserves bad things to befall him.

Dylan on the other hand, he’s staunch and a pretty good player. Drips with integrity and quality through and through.

Doesn’t have a bad or arrogant bone in his body.

Knows how most of the soo team plays as he’s with them every week.

You can’t lay a platform of of moral righteousness on the back of largely unsupported or unsubstantiated allegations.

He admitted to it Killer. I will post it up later.

Socky will know.

He’s a horrible person through and through.

A lot of roosters people hate him. I have asian friends and I won’t stand for it.

Kilkenny

Coach
Tedesco is not a fit and proper to play NRL football.

He’s a racist scumbag who deserves bad things to befall him.

Dylan on the other hand, he’s staunch and a pretty good player. Drips with integrity and quality through and through.

Doesn’t have a bad or arrogant bone in his body.

Knows how most of the soo team plays as he’s with them every week.
I’m not a fan of the whole cancel culture narrative.

No one, and I mean no one deserves to be outed on a whim, individuals deserve the presumption of innocence.

Kilkenny

Coach
He admitted to it Killer. I will post it up later.

Socky will know.

He’s a horrible person through and through.

A lot of roosters people hate him. I have asian friends and I won’t stand for it.
I don’t know. I haven’t weighed into the social media around the issue.

Cancel culture leaves me cold, I feel there are many individuals who are vilified without foundation or evidence whose reputations are ruined as a consequence. Not a fan.

I’m not a fan of the whole cancel culture narrative.

No one, and I mean no one deserves to be outed on a whim, individuals deserve the presumption of innocence.

He admitted it, Google it Killer.

He made a racist slur against that poor young girl to show off to his mates.

A big hero he thought he was.

He’s bad to the core. A disgusting flog.

Not cancel culture, the right of dignity and racial tolerance!

Kilkenny

Coach
He admitted it, Google it Killer.

He made a racist slur against that poor young girl to show off to his mates.

A big hero he thought he was.

He’s bad to the core. A disgusting flog.

Not cancel culture, the right of dignity and racial tolerance!
The world is a worse place for this whole woke and cancel culture thing.

Im sorry mate, but I was a called out for being a Mediterranean Descendant, ten pound Pom back in the early 70’s but I sucked it up, fought my way out of it, came out the other end.

Society needs to harden up, get over ourselves.

The world is a worse place for this whole woke and cancel culture thing.

Im sorry mate, but I was a called out for being a Mediterranean Descendant, ten pound Pom back in the early 70’s but I sucked it up, fought my way out of it, came out the other end.

Society needs to harden up, get over ourselves.

I’m fighting against all those who f**ked you over.

I am a man of the west, we live in tolerance and acceptance of all cultures.

Those are our values, our beliefs and our way of life.

And Dylan is good enough and understands your players better. Knows their games.

Last edited:
I understand he did admit to it, and it is poor for him and the game. Should he be punished more than what he was for it; I would agree with that.

But then to wish he does his ACL due to some view of moral superiority just goes to show how deluded some people on this site are.