What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General World Cup Chat

Big Sam

First Grade
A case of hometown refereeing (again) or meaningless match because you will not get a more obvious send off?

Noa

First Grade
De Vrij has really emerged as one of the best defenders in this world cup and only 23

Big Sam

First Grade
BsYAqeZCUAAPfg-.png

Any idea what "you're getting sacked in the morning" is in Portuguese?

Noa

First Grade
My feeling is the ref can't ignore the first misdemeanour just because one immediately followed it unless it's violent conduct.

If Oscar controlled the ball with his hand then was tripped would you expect a penalty to be still given.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Unless there's a wipeout tomorrow morning, Brazil will finish their HOME World Cup conceeding 14 goals, including 10 in the last 5 games alone, which will be the most any team conceded this tournament. Unthinkable a month ago!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Regarding the above picture, there was a meme of Patrick Stewart saying "Why the f**k do I look like Arjen Robben?" - obviously I couldn't post it up because it would by-pass the language filter, but f**k its funny :lol:

That above picture doesn't do it justice.... they actually look heaps similar.