What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

george rose

haynenation

Juniors
good player i always think but i heard from a source which yes i admit is not reliable that george rose may not be happy at manly.

is he any chance of coming to parramatta?

woodyk2

First Grade
As far as i know he is happy but not has settled on resigning yet.

Last edited:

zombie jesus

Staff member
If it hasn't happened by now it's not going to happen, I don't know how he would go if he was lighter, he gets a lot of momentum from those rolling guts.

jbl31649

Juniors
If it hasn't happened by now it's not going to happen, I don't know how he would go if he was lighter, he gets a lot of momentum from those rolling guts.

It becomes an issue if we loose to props in a match. I agree his size has made him hard to tackle, but "the stuff puff doe boy" look makes me think he is that serious.

Currently as it stands he has no hope for rep duties, maybe he doesn't care. I still like him (except when he shoved Daly.Cherry).

firechild

First Grade
He's pretty quick for his size and he has pretty good footwork. He's happy at Manly and the only issue with his current negotiations is that he wants 3 years and Manly are offering 2. Hopefully something gets sorted (say 2 years with an option for a 3rd) and he stays with us for a few more years.

Hooch

Juniors
Why cant he lose some weight. He is grossly overweight for a pro athlete. He is very lucky he gets a run in 1st grade, a lot of coaches would take one look at him and send him to reserve grade to try and gain some fitness.

Big fan of Georgie Boy tho, just think his days are numbered if he keeps going Owen Craigie style.

AceAv

Juniors
My Fiance's Dad is a Mad G-Rose Wrecking Ball fan. I'm starting to think is is getting into shape a little.

To be honest he is doing a great job at manly and if his weight is working for him why change a thing?

slammingsam

Juniors
He carries it fairly well. I can only assume Hasler and co have said you can carry how much you like as long as you perform and if you don't, see ya later.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
He's a professional athlete, how unhealthy could he possibly be despite the way he looks?

seaeagle sam

George is who he is.

He does everything Des asks of him. He has a fantastic pair of hands, can offload, can step and scores the odd try. He is always a handful for the defence because of his size. Take the the big bloke's bulk off him he's and you will lose a lot of these things.

Just my opinion. I personally love the bloke and would love to see him at the club for an extended period.

Latest posts