What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News George Williams quits Raiders

He’s on holiday you donut

He’s going back to the UK, because his missus wants to, like he’s always said. Canberra threw a toddler strop, like the inferiority-complex small provincial outfit they are, and treated him like sh** damaging their employer brand immediately. Lovely behaviour, and well done...!
hahaha

oh
hes on holiday is he

jesus wept lol

Apey

Staff member
well no,
his reputation is damaged , he has to make up the other 200K of 6 months of his contract somehow which he may or may not

but way to see the world through rose coloured glasses eh lol
Reputation damaged lol. Only to a few Raiders fans.

Generalzod

Immortal
He’s on holiday you donut

He’s going back to the UK, because his missus wants to, like he’s always said. Canberra threw a toddler strop, like the inferiority-complex small provincial outfit they are, and treated him like sh** damaging their employer brand immediately. Lovely behaviour, and well done...!
Pineapples my favourite...

and its not damaged , only to a few gullible halfwits in here :)

I agree it is arguable about whether Williams’ brand has been damaged, but I guess the one thing we can all agree on is that the Raiders brand has been materially damaged, particularly with potential northern hemisphere employees.

Given that importing from England has been the strategy that the Raiders have been using for the past few years, and it has improved their performance over the past few years, there has to be questions asked about where the Raiders go from here.

I agree it is arguable about whether Williams’ brand has been damaged, but I guess the one thing we can all agree on is that the Raiders brand has been materially damaged, particularly with potential northern hemisphere employees.

Given that importing from England has been the strategy that the Raiders have been using for the past few years, and it has improved their performance over the past few years, there has to be questions asked about where the Raiders go from here.
that strategy is probably over then , lying sooks & overated tanty chuckers is what they're turning out to be , back to local grown & developed players from here i think.