What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Germ gone for 2

Timbo

Staff member
Just on Tripe M, will cop two weeks out for a high shot.

There was nothing in it IMO, the bloke fell into the tackle.

f**k Germ!!! I know it was nothing, but when is the bloke gonna learn to stop tackling high?? He's letting the club and his team mates down.

How it is classed the same as Lolesie's intentional elbow to the head I will never know, but Germ only has himself to blame

Timbo

Staff member
waltzing Meninga said:
f**k Germ!!! I know it was nothing, but when is the bloke gonna learn to stop tackling high?? He's letting the club and his team mates down.

How it is classed the same as Lolesie's intentional elbow to the head I will never know, but Germ only has himself to blame

Germ did NOT tackle high. He fell into the tackle then took a dive to milk the penalty.

aussies1st

Staff member
Geez that was quick, as predicted pre season Withers moved to hooker and Carney to start at halfback.

Timbo said:
Germ did NOT tackle high. He fell into the tackle then took a dive to milk the penalty.

Only saw the incident live so I can't comment too much, but It did appear as though there was contact with the head. If Clinton dived into it maybe he has a case to take to the Judiciary??

Timbo

Staff member
He definitely hit the head. HOWEVER, It's because Clinton fell into it.

thickos

First Grade
Damn it. Germ's been in great form and we'll miss the go-forward he provides.

I guess the future will really be here to see if Carney plays 7, Withers at 9 and Zillman off the bench....

should be interesting.

skeepe

Immortal
How Woolford gets the same charge as Lolesi has me truly baffled. There is no way in hell that was a grade 2.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
complete bs, although i think its cause of current record..

hopefully carney starts, apparently he had the best offseason of his career.

Chachi

Bench
I take it Puletua got nothing for doing the same (but worse) to Smith?
BTW Joel Clinton is a greasy cat after that performance.

mg

Juniors
I never liked Clinton, at last years game he gave the bird to the raiders fans when going in the tunnel at the end of the game.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
What is "gave the bird"?

waltzing Meninga said:
Knowing Elliot, Tongue will move into hoooker, Wither will stay at half, and Carney will be left out again
Maybe, but Elliot has surprised us with Raston, Jones and Purtell so we will have to wait methinks.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Hasn't he dropped Raston and put Jones on the bench? Purtell has been abysmal aswell....

Gave or 'flipped' the bird is giving the 1 fingered salute.

Latest posts