What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Germ gone for 2

thickos

First Grade
Woolford has been playing well though Mick. Our record without him is terrible, despite the fact Withers in his 'natural' position.

PRKLCD

Juniors
Germ is a better number 9 than lincon. I Can't believe that people are happy to see him out, you can't be serious. He has been one of our best players. Yes Lincon is a good hooker - but he isn't in germs leauge at the moment. I for one would like to see Carney in the number 7 (although he hasn't done much in first grade )- I don't think Lincon plays like a halfback.
Anyone who thinks the raiders are a better team without him doesn't have a clue

edabomb

First Grade
PRKLCD said:
Germ is a better number 9 than lincon. I Can't believe that people are happy to see him out, you can't be serious. He has been one of our best players. Yes Lincon is a good hooker - but he isn't in germs leauge at the moment. I for one would like to see Carney in the number 7 (although he hasn't done much in first grade )- I don't think Lincon plays like a halfback.
Anyone who thinks the raiders are a better team without him doesn't have a clue

Quoted for truth

Timbo

Staff member
The best team we have has Linc on the bench. Remember his last season with the saints?

When he sits out half the game his defence workrate skyrockets when he's actually on the field. His impact in defence is not what it was.

edabomb

First Grade
May of helped he was playing behind a more often than not dominant pack at the Dragons. Its a lot easier to look as good as he did with the players around him at the Dragons than the current lineup at the Raiders. I'm not sold on Lincoln TBH.

Chachi

Bench
Yep, Withers has to really step up this week as Woolford has easily been one of our best so far this year.

Latest posts