What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Germaine Paulson

bunnies

Juniors
I've heard Germaine Paulson has signed with souths in the nrl , how do you guys rate him ?
He plays currently for TOOWOOMBA CLYDESDALES .

XXXX Cap

Juniors
He's pretty young, I think.

Saw him play for Toowoomba the other night. Was impressed with the way he got himself involved and had a go in a team which was a bit flat.

He suffered an injured knee towards the end of the game.

miccle

Bench
Yeah he's a good young prospect. Great kick returning skills from the few games I've seen of him so far. Now that Parfitt's out for the season we'll be seeing more of him - though I'm yet to hear exactly how bad his injury was the other night. He was taken from the field with a bad cut to his left knee and they had to use the stretcher. John Dixon said he was confident he'll be back in the next few weeks though...

Big Bunny

Juniors
It was officially announced today on the Souths website that he was signed. That's some good info you had, bunnies.

Latest posts