What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Injury Updates

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Moimesea would of cost maybe 20k over min so no big deal. What's funny is you take it seriously while everyone else is just joking about Moimesea. It's funny that's all. Like my little birds.
I don’t think foreign names are funny at all, and if you think they are, you need to do better.

Nutz

Bench
Hey guys, I'm reading that J'maine Hopgood had successful back surgery a couple of weeks ago.
Does anyone know what type of surgery it was (disc fusion or whatever) and is he expected to make a return this season?

Incorrect

Coach
Hey guys, I'm reading that J'maine Hopgood had successful back surgery a couple of weeks ago.
Does anyone know what type of surgery it was (disc fusion or whatever) and is he expected to make a return this season?
Apparently the surgeons were able to find the source of the pain and discomfort. They successfully removed Shaun Lane and Junior Paulo who Hopgood has been carrying all year....

It was a microdiscectomy, and yes due back a few weeks after our mad monday.

Nutz

Bench
Yeah its late and I typed the wrong thing haha

Ruptured bicep
I reason I was certain is I've done bilateral biceps horn tears in the past, basically in the crook/front of the elbow. It's not a big thing if it's reattached but gonesky for the season one thinks.
Now I've got nearly 2mil sitting out the season in Fantasy Coach 😭

eels_fan

First Grade
If he was continually getting the same injury, you could say so, but he’s not. Bicep ruptures are fairly rare in the NRL, albeit we’ve seen 3 this year and all halfbacks, and all happened at Suncorp…

Last edited: