What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

get behind them

tlk

Bench
this wek we have the cowgirls at toyota park,were not in form,and most of the players confidence problems atm,so now is the tym more then ever 4 us to get down to the game and cheer the boys on!
when tyms are tough alot of u merkins seem to go runnin,well not now!
to is a call out to all the real shark supporters to get out this week and cheer the boys on.
lets ride this bullsh*t out with them,and i bet u be4 we know it it will be gud tyms again.

a question-last yr when knights were f**kd where were there fans?
they were out at the games cheerin there boys on....and look now its all gud tyms...
show u sharkies some support!

The Nulla #2

Bench
Thx M8, Aprci8 It.

Shld B A Gr8 Nyt Dwn Dere.

Cnt W8 To C Tha Cssc Dwn There Doing What U Said.

Supporting Tha Sharks

tlk

Bench
The Nulla #2 said:
Thx M8, Aprci8 It.

Shld B A Gr8 Nyt Dwn Dere.

Cnt W8 To C Tha Cssc Dwn There Doing What U Said.

Supporting Tha Sharks
:lol: :lol:

SadShark

Bench
May I raise my hand as a "sook" the legend killer and gleefully request a little borrow of those rose coloured glasses that ye doth weareth?

Sweet like a Roly Poly Olie DVD for the kids.

What's that I doth hear? A sweet little birdy did sing!!! Oh world, come here so that I may hug thee!!!!! What is that I see?????? I do believe that it is a lovely tree!!!!! Here I come for a great big hug!!!!!!!!

:doubt: :sick: :sto:

Frenzy.

Post Whore
the legend killer said:
this wek we have the cowgirls at toyota park,were not in form,and most of the players confidence problems atm,so now is the tym more then ever 4 us to get down to the game and cheer the boys on!
to is a call out to all the real shark supporters to get out this week and cheer the boys on.
lets ride this bullsh*t out with them,and i bet u be4 we know it it will be gud tyms again.

they were out at the games cheerin there boys on....and look now its all gud tyms...

egypt150.gif

Aries

Bench
*Bites tongue, about heading, after the arse reaming he coped in the "fued" thread*

sharkadelic

Juniors
the legend killer said:

I'll attend the game, if you pick me up in your cab, pal.

We'll still be supporting them. But we don't have to pretend we like it

Aries

Bench
blacktip-reefy said:
In other words, whats he doing in here when we got our own mods.
Thats bullshyte. f*cken bullshyte.

Well just stop f**king avoiding the censor you merkin!