What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get over it guys

imasharkie

Coach
Military Shark said:
How many threads do we need in this forum talking about how bad Kimmorly is or how much you dont want him in your team ?

Get over it, if you dont have anything positive to say then keep the negative sh*t to yourself. Fair enough saying you dont agree with the signing but for gods sake he is without doubt one of the top three or four players in our team each week.

I'm over this whole Kimmorley shyte now.

He's signed for two more years and there'e not a damn thing that most of us can do about that.

Driving me mad :crazy:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Military Shark said:
How ironic, im sitting here about to head off eating my crunchy nut cornflakes and then I read a post from the biggest nut in the forum.....Ah the things that make the world go around hey.

I will be back from work around 6pm tonight so that give you about 11 hours to write down some come backs and be ready for me. Dont bring your pocket knife to the gun fight this time.

You know nothink!!!

Have fun at work Colonel Clink.

Ten hut!!!

coolumsharkie said:
You know nothink!!!

Have fun at work Colonel Clink.

Ten hut!!!

Coolum, have you learnt nussing. Get back to your TV1 and look up Klink - see with a 'K'.

ShultzeShark will be most annoyed at you not correctly spelling his CO's name.

Latest posts