What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GET THAT INTO YA!

chileman

Coach
:D Not much more to say except I will always back my team through thick and thin and will never give up on them! Of course opposition fans will give it to us and kick us when we are down as we deserved last weekend but to read some of the comments from Manly fans themselves...well lets just say I'm glad the players are more fatihful to the jersey and team than some of us! Well done Manly, showed you have some ticker :clap:

Slugs

chileman said:
:D Not much more to say except I will always back my team through thick and thin and will never give up on them! Of course opposition fans will give it to us and kick us when we are down as we deserved last weekend but to read some of the comments from Manly fans themselves...well lets just say I'm glad the players are more fatihful to the jersey and team than some of us! Well done Manly, showed you have some ticker :clap:

I have made an urgent call to the stewards over at Randwick............I think your mob had some "blue magic" spiked in your water

What a turn around..........looks like that win will guarantee you missing out on the old wooden (silver) spoon this year ;-) ;-) ;-)

Well done

chileman

Coach
Hmmmmmm, the only thing I'm worried about Slugs is that Yoyo ride we seem to be travelling on.....up 1 week, down the next, hoping that string gets caught while the yoyo is still up near the NRL hand! :D

Slugs

chileman said:
Hmmmmmm, the only thing I'm worried about Slugs is that Yoyo ride we seem to be travelling on.....up 1 week, down the next, hoping that string gets caught while the yoyo is still up near the NRL hand! :D

Nope..hope you stay on the ride...next week you are due for a loss.......now who are you playing ????? ;-) ;-) ;-)

We need this one bad.......a win to us and a loss by the Warriers would be just the tonic we need and hopefully guarantee Warriers the spoon :shock: :shock:

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Chileman, I noticed you slipped in the tips again this week. Did you take Manly? :shock: :lol:

I'm right on your heals now. LOOK OUT!

chileman

Coach
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Chileman, I noticed you slipped in the tips again this week. Did you take Manly? :shock: :lol:

:oops: No I didn't take Manly I have to be honest, I will take them this week though :D

Slugs

chileman said:
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:

:oops: No I didn't take Manly I have to be honest, I will take them this week though :D

Which should ensure you slip further down the ladder ;-) ;-) ;-)

Bunnies by 8 8) 8) 8)

chileman

Coach
To tell you the truth I'd be happy with Manly to win by 1 the way it's been going the past month, but I will take Manly this week and Slugs number sounds good....by 8!

lodown

Juniors
I'm hoping for a manly win this week, but i think Souths will win, it s a gut feeling i have. it's been right the last 6-8 weeks to #-o

Slugs

lodown said:
I'm hoping for a manly win this week, but i think Souths will win, it s a gut feeling i have. it's been right the last 6-8 weeks to #-o

Geeze hope you can extend that "feeling" just one more week...Oh please God let the bunnies win this one...Pleeeaaasseeeeee !!!!!

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
there ain't no way manly will lose twice in the 1 year to the bunnies....i'm sure the players will know it and they will come out firing!

was monaghan playing last time? if not, then he will make all the difference!

chileman

Coach
Mayor_Quimby said:
there ain't no way manly will lose twice in the 1 year to the bunnies....i'm sure the players will know it and they will come out firing!

was monaghan playing last time? if not, then he will make all the difference!
Monas was out last time we played the bunnies, hope you're right MQ, good to be positive!

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
chileman said:
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:

BUSTED!!! :lol:

lodown

Juniors
lodown said:

:lol: hahahhhahha my gut feeling streak ended with style, lucky for me i ignored my gut feeling in my tipping.

Latest posts