What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get that up ya haters !!

John Monie

Juniors
I'd have played a player with the talent of Jerome at centre. He would have been destructive with Hoppe outside him.

Brian McLennon

Juniors
Jerome will not be anywhere near the team. The closest he will get is if some of his mates flick him a tracksuit that is issued

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
:lol: Your far too serious Ozbash.

So he scored four. And that's great because...? Oh yeah, coz the kiwi coach was in attendence and oh his loverboy Ozbash was there to watch him too. Sparadic games from Jerome doesn't make him a brilliant/good player. Improvements yes there's slight evidence of it.
Next thing to note, his tries. All four, nice BUT need I say he didnt' have to do much. All very simple stuff for him.

It's been said by another former kiwi coach (anyone in Aust watch NRL scoreboard yesterday?) coz Gary Freeman was saying that Ropati can't organize a team which he can't.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
:lol: Your far too serious Ozbash.

So he scored four. And that's great because...? Oh yeah, coz the kiwi coach was in attendence and oh his loverboy Ozbash was there to watch him too. Sparadic games from Jerome doesn't make him a brilliant/good player. Improvements yes there's slight evidence of it.
Next thing to note, his tries. All four, nice BUT need I say he didnt' have to do much. All very simple stuff for him.

It's been said by another former kiwi coach (anyone in Aust watch NRL scoreboard yesterday?) coz Gary Freeman was saying that Ropati can't organize a team which he can't.

Yeah, next we'll have Gary Freeman joining our forum.

ozbash

Referee

:roll: there goes any shred of credibility you thought you had spinny.
Gary who ?

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
NZ Warrior said:
Yeah, next we'll have Gary Freeman joining our forum.

LOL yeah probably! We seems to have the old gang here already. Ozbash stop answering my comments if you have nothing intelligent to say. You are only making yourself a more open candidate for stupidity then you already are. Considering you don't live overseas you don't knw much anyway.

Skinner

Coach
byrne_rovelli_fan82 said:
Considering you don't live overseas you don't knw much anyway.

Wow, thats like, really deep baby, deep and meaningful.....or something.

ozbash

Referee
Considering you don't live overseas you don't knw much anyway.

i knw more than you spinny

Ozbash stop answering my comments

its a forum, i,m sposed to.

You are only making yourself a more open candidate for stupidity then you already are.

what :lol: this whole thread is stupid spinny, the whole subject regarding Jro is a joke. it has been a joke (or stupid, for want of a better word) and a lot of peop[le have enjoyed it.

unfortunately, but predictably, its gone straight over the top of your bimbo head. being such a worldly wise young sheila you obviously are (you live in milbin dontcha) you have swallowed it hook,line and 8 oz sinker.

stupid ? good coming from you.

Iafeta

Referee
And there you have it in a nutshell. Every reason displayed today why Jerome Ropati is no five eighth. Michael Witt come on down.

I lost count the amount of times the Broncos scored directly off a Ropati missed tackle, or a turnover from a spilled ball. And then the chance he has to set up the try with men on the overlap to the right, he runs too far, throws it back inside to yours truly Mr Nobody and the move is killed as we go right back into the heart of the Brisbane defence.

Get that up ya, those who just can't see it.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
But he's a Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiwiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! He must be the best for the position.

ozbash

Referee
1 mistake and you write his previous weeks success off ?

tsk tsk, how soon we forget....

Iafeta

Referee
1?

A knock on on play one, a couple of other spilled balls, a bombed try, two badly missed tackles that resulted in line breaks and tries... if that's one mate, fair dinkum.

He was horrible, nothing more, nothing less. And in regards to last week, the rest of the season preceeding that says enough for me to not get on the bandwagon.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
And back to below average for Ropati.

Oh well hopefully thats the last time we see him in the 6 jersey.

MKEB...

Staff member
To be fair Jro wasnt in solo company with his shocker..Mannering was appalling. Although he had an excuse..he wasnt the same after that headclash with Hodges

ozbash

Referee
Oh well hopefully thats the last time we see him in the 6 jersey.

doubt it capt.

be interesting to see ropos stats actually. wasnt his greatest game but sure as hell wasnt his worst.

mannering was shocking, an embarressment... wheres mony ?:lol:

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Don't worry Mannering will come back down to Mot over the off season and will be back better than ever for next season.

Thats what Mot can do for ya.

Latest posts